DLC/multiplayer not working?

Wolfboy590

I'm kinda getting a little frustrated with this one. I've had TANE since it came out and I've barley played it but now my buddy has it and we want to play together and every time we try it says i need to download the "multiplayer" session and i go to download it and it fails saying "its not supported by the download station." can anyone help me? and help would be great! thanks in advance!

The blogs are not intended for support topics. Next to that hardly anyone reads them.
I suggest posting this in the TANE forum instead.

Hello wolf. There's a tips and tricks thread in the multiplayer section of the forums. Check it out and see if it helps you guys get your multiplayer session working.

But if I had to guess, it sounds like you might not be logged into the itrainz servers, you can do this by clicking the settings button on the launcher window, select internet tab, and input your information in the appropriate fields. Afterwards, try downloading that session using the content manager (manage content button).

Multiplayer has a few glitches yet which I hear will be addressed with the next fix which is due out soon SP2-HF1, or whatever they decide to call it. Read the MP section in the Forum.

Back