Doing Things My Way Can Suck....

JIb228

Multiplayer Guru
So I've recently gotten back into route building. And with that I said "fudge it" and have restarted my DEM version of the CSX Saginaw sub. One reason being is that I wanted to do the WHOLE line now, not just a 60 mile portion of it. But also I have learned some new things, and I wanted a bigger better DEM. Hence why I didn't just add on to the old one. (There are many places on the old one where you could see the edge of the world from in the cab and i dont like that.)

One of the things I am doing, and it's kind of a pain in the butt, is organizing my ATLS crossing. Before I was just putting them however I wanted when ever I wanted. So going down the line meant you might pass ATLS15 then ATLS27 then ATLS53. This was all ways a little confusing when trying to fix an issue or place a new one as I didn't know what number to use next. But now I am going though and putting in all the main line track and each and every grade crossing starting with ATLS1.

So for doing it this way has helped not only get the slightly time consuming process of laying out ATLS crossings out of the way. But it's also helped fix issues with them along the way.

Its just time consuming is all, and it sucks.

Back