OMG I MIGHT DIE

doobear320

GO TO A DOPPLER RADAR SITE LIKE ACCUWEATHER BUT ALSO HAVE IT BE THE STATE OF LOUISIANA WELL I AM IN THE STATE AND LIGHTNING STRUCK THE GROUND TWICE I THINK I AM IN DEEP DOO DOO

I was in a skype call on my phone, standing outside, when a hurricane came thru with winds at 60+, and I made it out fine. Its lightning, where one strike occurs every few seconds. Get over it.

I mean, i've survived a few tropical storms and a hurricane here in PA, so...you'll be fine. Maybe it's time to go back to making Trainz iPad routes or whatever.

An EF4 Tornado practically wiped out a town just 24 miles away from me a few years ago. The weather is exciting eh?

I was in arkansas last March getting off a amtrak the train derailed the winds were so bad the wheels just went in the tracks

Autocorrect I meant off the rails kinda like the video where 10 cars derailed in front of a ambulance and when the storms came through I watched my security camera footage and a ef1 tornado came through town

chris2001trainz2010;bt5110 said:
I mean, i've survived a few tropical storms and a hurricane here in PA, so...you'll be fine. Maybe it's time to go back to making Trainz iPad routes or whatever.
First off I hate trainz ipad,second I make jointed rail reskins,third I am working on a set of reskins with a sd70ace ,sd70mac,c40-8w,c44-9w and I just got done with the es44ac

Back