Update!

car112

Wow, it has been awhile since I've updated this thread. But, I have some news and a few questions.

1. Branch Ave and Suitland stations have been updated a bit, adding those AJS walls with windows on them to the station makes them look so pleasing. Naylor Road and Congress Heights are still fine and dandy but they are both still a work in progress. As for Southern Ave station, I have added two escalators and two elevators to the station. There will be screenshots of the route when I get the chance.

2. If you guys have any questions at all or any feedback about the route, please send me a private message or post a message in this thread. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

3. So far, I'm using Russian subway cars that were made my Cyritrainz. They are a bit too loud and I'm considering on using the WMATA subway cars instead. Maybe I could use a different type I don't know. I'll just need to see which one works the best.

4. I've been using the destination signs made by boat for the Sen City route that display the route and destination. I'm looking for a better electronic destination sign that could be used to display the subway train's destination once it arrives at the station. For the underground stations, that won't be necessary.

5. Is there a possibility to create the actual subway stations on the WMATA and import them to trainz? It would take months to achieve but in the end, it could be worth it.

6. Since I'm working on the Green Line, I'm wondering if there is anyone who like to build the other lines? That would be the red, orange, yellow, or blue lines. If you would like to do the silver line, that won't be necessary.

7. Even though this project is slow, I'm doing my best to work on it as much as I can. I would need beta testers once I get the green line to the first transfer station: L'Enfant Plaza.

8. In conclusion, I thank you all for your support. If only I started this route much earlier.

Thank you and stay awesome!

P.S. I will be using the premetro station asset for underground stations on the route until I can make the station meshes for the WMATA green line.

Back