Creating Custom Avatars

Lettuce_Trains

Hi all
Recently I set my avatar picture as a Pacific National 81 Class (NSW) and I was slightly sad/annoyed that there were no other locomotive choices that I Liked. The kind of thing I was really looking for was something such as the NSWGR 48, 45, 46 or 44 Class locomotives.
So I thought it would be a grand idea if people could make their own avatars and upload them to the list of available avatars (obviously have them checked by server staff for any NSFW items). I've been working on a picture of a NSWGR SRA 45 class in Candy Livery which would be perfect for an avatar.
If this is already a feature, please point me towards it and where info on it is.
Cheers!
-Lettuce

Auran used to allow this, you could create an avatar and submit it to the helpdesk for inclusion. However they decided a while back that it wasn't time-cost effective to have an employee do this. So you are stuck with the ones provided. In addition you would end up with many people submitting, shall we call it, "silly" avatars in which an employee would have to filter thu; N3V would be loosing money doing that.

Back