I'm done

LMSfan

I have recently updated my Graphics card , to NVidia 9500 GTI , I run windows 7 on my desktop and windows 8 on my laptop . Yesterday I installed TS12 on my desktop . Today I have nothing but problems with the game . I have windows 7 64bit on the desktop , I know that some are gonna say its the 64 bit version and say that I'm an idiot . I'm not my graphics card is above spec for as is memory and the CPU , all direct x drivers are installed . But the game just doesn't want to play it freezes up , then comes the best bit .
The error messages " TS12 ultimate edition core files missing " oh what Joy
I've given up and filed the disk with the other trash .
I did attempt to load it on my laptop thinking it might work on that , my laptop has the 32 bit version of windows 8 and guess it what happened the error messages the first was the same , the second was " TS12 is not compatible with Windows 8 please contact the software vendor " I contacted the "Help desk " and Chocolate fireguard comes to mind .
The only thing I'm wanting to do now is unsubscribe .
TS 2006 works great with Windows 7 64 bit , Sadly I cant say the same for TS12 , out of pure curiosity what Microsoft operating system does it work with , I know it does not work with Windows 10

Hello,

You are better off posting in the forums and reading there for ideas. I am using Windows 7 64 bit and TS 2012 runs well. That error message indicates that the install is incomplete. Standard advice in the forums is to install with antivirus turned off and add the Trainz directory to your AV exclude list.

Good luck,
Kevin

Where did you purchase TS12 Ultimate Edition? I've heard of there being many issues with that particular release.

TS 2006 works great with Windows 7 64 bit , Sadly I cant say the same for TS12 , out of pure curiosity what Microsoft operating system does it work with , I know it does not work with Windows 10
Then how come I use TS2010, TS12 and T:ANE quite happily in Windows 10 most weekends?

Kieran.

Hi gang,

I don't know what he's done here but I run almost an identical card to him a NVidia 9500 GTX, on an entirely new desktop system with Windows 7 64 bit installed, and I've re-installed Trainz 2009 World Builder, 2010 Engineeer's Edition and TS 12 with all patches properly installed, all in together and everything works as advertised. All I suggest is don't give up, try again and re-install the whole lot together, because there's something that's been missed, somewhere on the install.

Happy Trainzing
Stephen

Back