corona error

gattka504

Trainz Veteran
im trying to make an ATLS pedestrian traffic signal, that has a timer, a red hand and white walking man. the "HandRed" corona says "error,
"timercorona1","timercorona2","timercorona3" has timer conflict with asset kuid "<kuid2:84919:100354>" at delay node 1,2,3.
can somebody tell me why after "4", the timer numbers"1,2, and 3 dont respond to the delay node?
thx, jason

the asset kuid is the red hand

i fixed the problem, but the coronas are going to show like a bazillion messages when you set the timer's time under 3. another message states that corona 3, 2, and 1 may cause fatal errors and crash trainz. if you have patch 49922 or below, this is possible. i set a debug script, and ran a trainzfix software, and the coronas got fixed. it can be overloaded if there are more than 27 ATLS channels that activate trfc lights green. otherwise, its okay i guess.

-Jason

P.S. DO NOT set the ped light's timer delay over 100, as this can cause lots of errors, immidiately crashing trainz.
for more info to the controls, visit my website at: http://trainzroadworks.com/atls/trafficlights/pedestriansignal/info/howitworks.html
the link above will not work unless you are using safari search.

Last edited:
Back