Keeping your interest in Route Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andres_Nunez

Buffalonian
How do you keep an interest in routes your making? I am so serious!!! I mean i start making routes all enthusiastic and stuff and then after a while i start to avoid it. Like i get tired of it after a while and then it sits around until it gets deleted. Its so hard staying interested in something your making. Does anybody else feel the same way about making routes? You start doing it and then you get distracted either by making something else or not doing it at all. Somebody give me some advice because i desperately need it, This does not refer to my MN NH line im making, im pretty involved in that because apart from route building there is converting measurements and finding out elevations and the environment keeps me interested in it. But making a fictional route how do you stay interested in making it?

Somebody give me some advice because i desperately need it
If I would give you advise, are you going to do something with it this time?

Let's just assume you will actually read and do something with it this time:
The blogs are not intended for support. Post in the forum for that.

Now if that advise sounds familiar, than that is true. I have given you the same advise the last two times you posted questions / tried to start a discussion in a blog.
So again (just to be sure): The blogs are not intended for support. Post in the forum for that.

work in small chunks at a time.

But this topic is better served in the forums, not on the blogs.
To post to the forums, click the "Forum" link at the top of the page. Then pick a topic your post fits under, then you can create a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back