What is up with me...

JackieG

adam cant make a hotdog
Well wow might have been to genral in that title, but its ok! Right now for the trainzers who dont know, i am creating the small West Virginian town of Harpern's Ferry and its sourndings. This route is built in TS09 Sp1. As for model railroading, me and my father have just started benchwork for our new "Sheandoah Vally Railroad" layout. This fictional RR will be set in 1941, the summer before Pearl Harbor. The area that we are modeling is West Vigrina, Virginia, and maybe Kentucky. This RR will be almost exact to N&W all of the SVL's arrticulatied locomotives will and are lettered for the N&W. Ill go through a quick roster, two 4-8-2's lettered in SVL (one with sound), two 2-10-2 locos (both with sound, lettered for SVL, one is a Russian Decapod), three 2-8-2 (lettered in SVL), two 0-8-0's both lettered for SVL (one has sound), three N&W Y6b's (one with sound), one 4-6-2 lettered for SVL, four 2-8-0's, and of course no N&W RR would be complete without a 2-6-6-4 or the 1218! (BLI with sound) All DCC. We use NCE system and have some track in. Ill give a full layout design in a few days, so see u then and happy trainzing!!

Back