.

robin_hoods

Things That Went Wrong 2

Rate this Entry
Normally when I convert Jays content I dont get many problems but this time I got a lot.
Things that went wrong = Lit lights did not work in either TRS2004/TRS2006 so I looked at some of his other lights that were done for his Lbscr content and found that these did work although the lamp colour = white or red did not match the the ones unlit that were on the loco.
I got round this by using different parts from different lamps and made a matching set for the Loco and Tender.
The next thing that I found was the loco sound would not work in A! or DCC mode although it did work in Cab mode using the keyboard.
I had to contact Jay who eventually came up with the fix so a big thank you to jay for all his help.
All the content is now on TPR except for three files needed from the Auran D/S.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. dnevans8's Avatar
    Great work on all your conversions.
    Updated June 20th, 2014 at 10:00 AM by dnevans8
  2. robin_hoods's Avatar
    Only just found out about the upside down 2 instead of a 7 as I did not get round to checking all the numbers or name plates which also have some with upside down 2
  3. dnevans8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robin_hoods
    Only just found out about the upside down 2 instead of a 7 as I did not get round to checking all the numbers or name plates which also have some with upside down 2
    Further checking showed that the font used on the locomotives make a 7 look like an upside down 2 (see my picture in Jay's thread). Sorry for sending you on a wild goose chase.