• Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

paul_r

Drive to Trackmark List

Hi all

I am developing a fully automated but random scenario involving a lot of different possible trains and pathings and I've hit a problem.

paul_r Today, 05:51 AM Go to last post
    Vern

Which Version

If you can afford the one off purchase price or are seduced by the subscription offer then TRS2019 is definitely the future. Yes it is still in early

Vern Today, 01:58 AM Go to last post
    pware

Persistence of vision?

Interesting to note that traditional movies were always shot and projected (in the cinemas) at 24fps. Peter Jackson, in his Hobbit movies, broke that

pware Today, 01:18 AM Go to last post
    narrowgauge

Persistence of vision?

I suggest there is another factor to consider. Trainz animation is based on 30FPS so at 60FPS you are getting two shots of the same frame, wouldn't this

narrowgauge Today, 12:10 AM Go to last post
    llebrez

Persistence of vision?

Answer #3 is the closest to reality. Today it will be hard to verify this. But in PAL or NTSC times, you live in USA and one day you go to Europe.

llebrez Yesterday, 11:28 PM Go to last post
    Therock

Content by NorfolkSouthern37

Going very far back there were engines & dependencies on Virtual Motive division, in addition to some on USLW, the latter of which are currently in

Therock Yesterday, 11:13 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

shebashetan7

USA Pics

UP5521, was the Tidewater Western's Northerns, being built in the mid twenties, based on the Northern Pacific's Class A?

shebashetan7 Today, 07:30 AM Go to last post
    ess1

How to Post Screenshots - Step by Step

Thank you very much for the time and effort you have taken in what is a most helpful and lucid post.

Regards
    ess1

ess1 Today, 06:47 AM Go to last post
    normhart

USA Pics

I should have known.

normhart Today, 06:41 AM Go to last post
    UP5521

USA Pics

still working on the town and city details, above the 4-8-4 engine and tender, is a wall mounted united states flag.

UP5521 Today, 06:20 AM Go to last post
    matruck

Australian screenshots

Lookin good there Eric, Nice work in here every one.
    Cheers Mick.

matruck Today, 03:48 AM Go to last post
    pagroove

Japan

Wow I was on a little vacation to London and now I am back and I see all kind of niceness. Hirochi very nice work on the 500 and all the fun repaints.

pagroove Today, 03:43 AM Go to last post