• Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

philskene

Compatible Products . . .

If you do drive, this is one alternative, even for your long rake of coal cars:

Phil

philskene Today, 04:18 AM Go to last post
    Firemanflyn

I'm of the school that usually drive their trains over a loading/drop off zone, with the exception of 60 -70 car coal consists.

Firemanflyn Today, 03:08 AM Go to last post
    Firemanflyn

In trying both the CHN General Goods, & the JTG assets, the former may hold some promise, if I can crack the M.I.N. loading prereq's.
    As for

Firemanflyn Today, 02:57 AM Go to last post
    Thai1On

Seasonal Grazzy

Hi all I'm updating the L&A to be more seasonal friendly and I'm wondering are there any seasonal Grazzy assets or good alternatives? While we're

Thai1On Yesterday, 10:05 PM Go to last post
    Dinorius_Redundicus

Since the box factories by DES are not industry-active, I guess you would need to use something like a M.I.N. track to make it work like it's active.

Dinorius_Redundicus Yesterday, 07:10 PM Go to last post
    philskene

Fireman --

Do you drive your locomotives manually or are you one of these "I prefer to sit back and watch the AI do all the work"

philskene Yesterday, 06:08 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

cascaderailroad

Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

I never said that I didn't like the shots ... and they are truly are some of the most fabulous winter screenshots I have seen to date ... Horridly wicked

cascaderailroad Today, 07:36 PM Go to last post
    btvfd

Show off your reskins!

Now it's fixed not to be mean but none of the original re-skinners stripes matched locations to each other, numbers added, museum lettering, fixed headlight/

btvfd Today, 06:59 PM Go to last post
    Railwoodman

I would agree , fall and winter were always my favorite time to model . The route { your work } shows that . The Station has got to one of the best I've

Railwoodman Today, 06:38 PM Go to last post
    btvfd

USA Pics

Now it's fixed not to be mean but none of the original re-skinners stripes matched locations to each other, numbers added, museum lettering, fixed headlight/

btvfd Today, 06:36 PM Go to last post
    jacksonbarno

To be honest my favorite season in terms of railroading is definitely winter, more specifically from Thanksgiving to New Years. Especially because I tend

jacksonbarno Today, 06:20 PM Go to last post
    benjaminw

Oh, hey Mr Scrooge, so happy you could pop in and say hey! Sorry Jackson’s incredibly beautiful snowy route offended you because of a completely

benjaminw Today, 05:54 PM Go to last post