• Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

JimDep

Content creation during a pandemic.

Now here's The Pierce House from a couple weeks ago.
    The proprietor acknowledges that " business is pretty dead lately" and went on

JimDep Today, 06:15 PM Go to last post
    JimDep

And here is that same building today .....yes........that's the same building . Sad, isn't it ? (some call this progress)
    [IMG][/IMG]

JimDep Today, 06:01 PM Go to last post
    JimDep

So how has the coronavirus pandemic effected Upstate New York ? I'm sure you're all wondering. .... So here's an example of business BEFORE this outbreak.

JimDep Today, 05:56 PM Go to last post
    bradleybale2006

Yes I think another Tasmanian route would be good as Tassie is a beautiful little island and as a 3ft6 narrow gauge railway it would look nice.

bradleybale2006 Today, 04:43 PM Go to last post
    dleblanc

Where is Josh Harvey (joshEH)??

I can't say for certain, but I think Josh's assets can be re-skinned and uploaded to the DLS, so long as the creator information is included and not re-introduced

dleblanc Today, 04:32 PM Go to last post
    Alikiwi

Hm... Anyway, there are a couple of Tassie routes out there, one by Pware I think (which crashes for me), and one on the west coast which I removed all

Alikiwi Today, 04:21 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

jregner1955

Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

Look I am Not saying that you can not have fun your way but I am Asking you to please put the old ones back up for those who cannot update to a higher

jregner1955 Today, 07:49 PM Go to last post
    Thai1On

Levi & Appalachian WIP

Point well taken. At the moment all I have is one of the L&A's first class train between Cincinnati and Charleston S.C.. I the future I hope to do

Thai1On Today, 07:35 PM Go to last post
    Paulsw2

UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

I'm thinking (hoping!) those Mk3s in that push-pull set are my reskins? If so, nice to see them being put to good use in an excellent screenshot!

Paulsw2 Today, 06:56 PM Go to last post
    chad608

Levi & Appalachian WIP

Since your route is primarily using N&W/any railroad in the area will it be possible to see like weird N&W engines that where picked up in the

chad608 Today, 06:52 PM Go to last post
    Giac425

Japan

Blender is the cheaper option to go for but like you said, it's not particularly easy to learn. 3DS Max is a lot more user-friendly but if you aren't

Giac425 Today, 06:45 PM Go to last post
    wayneshorter1965

Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

waybackmachine is always an option. Not sure what OP is looking for, but it works sometimes. Worth a shot. I've found a few goodies using wayback.

wayneshorter1965 Today, 06:43 PM Go to last post