• Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

parryjc

UK narrow boats or barges what do we have?

Well you've got over 2000 miles to choose from Vern. Now, I see what you mean by "self steer" having spent the last couple of hours playing

parryjc Today, 10:19 AM Go to last post
    Vern

routes on the DLS

One thing that would help is if it were possible to access a readme that is visible without having to download the route and open the folder in Content

Vern Today, 10:14 AM Go to last post
    JCitron

routes on the DLS

Sometimes the title says it all.

I avoid routes that have names like:

This is the bestest route ever.

My cool route

JCitron Today, 09:47 AM Go to last post
    oknotsen

How does one gain acsess to the screenshots section.

If you don't have access to the screenshots, freeware announcements and the support forums for the various versions of Trainz, please send a ticket to

oknotsen Today, 09:45 AM Go to last post
    nawlins

Vern, you may remember this one. It uses your TRS2004 original route (with your permission) and has been updated many times since then.

nawlins Today, 09:40 AM Go to last post
    nawlins

My Glasgow Queen St route/session has a few canals on it. Also Ian's (vulcan's) Falkirk Wheel. It uses the vulcan canal boats and also maysontaylor's

nawlins Today, 09:36 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

VIA6415

Dragons Pass Railroad

Ok so I know I said no more Dragons Pass Updates but I got abit board and as you know I ended up updating it, V9.0 Will have some changes and reworked

VIA6415 Today, 10:09 AM Go to last post
    VIA6415

Dragons Pass Railroad

Ok so I know I said no more Dragons Pass Updates but I got abit board and as you know I ended up updating it, V9.0 Will have some changes and reworked

VIA6415 Today, 10:05 AM Go to last post
    robd

UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Looking at the location map below the pic in steviez link it looks more like a 45 degree crossing to me (location in blue ring).

Sorry to

robd Today, 09:26 AM Go to last post
    MF01

The problem is that many right angle crossing are named diamon crossing which are different but it keeps confuse us. In the pic from "steviez"

MF01 Today, 09:16 AM Go to last post
    robd

@hiawathamr: Not to worry, it appears that there is at least one example of that type of crossing in the UK, although it's a diamond crossing, not a right

robd Today, 08:37 AM Go to last post
    UP5521

Show off your reskins!

changes in the appearance of this sub class of the usual Black painted 4-8-4 Northern engines are evident as the Railroad logos were added

UP5521 Today, 08:35 AM Go to last post