• TRAINZ A NEW ERA 4TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Four years ago today, Trainz A New Era was officially launched. We've come a long way since then and it you haven't already experienced the new era of Trainz, then this weekend is the perfect time to do it.

In celebration of this milestone we're offering TANE at 80% off on our store for the next week. And if you're not sure you've got $7.99 to spare, you can even try TANE on Steam for a FREE WEEKEND (access from May 16 10am PST until Sunday 1pm).

Comments 6 Comments
      Chrisodapz -
      Hi, I am in the process of buying a gaming laptop so wanted to purchase TANE over this weekend special price, can I purchase and download later or download to other laptop and transfer it to new one ?
      stovepipe -
      Some celebration, download station SNAFUd, and FCT wasted.

Way to go, so glad I looked in for the first time in months.....
      KeeganHedleyVlogs -
      good for N3V
      pdkoester -
      Quote Originally Posted by Chrisodapz View Post
      Hi, I am in the process of buying a gaming laptop so wanted to purchase TANE over this weekend special price, can I purchase and download later or download to other laptop and transfer it to new one ?
      You can purchase and download later, at any time.
      Unlited -
      i have tane SP3 on my computer however, im sure i don't have to try tane for free on steam however it ended
      Johnda1237 -
      I have to say that Trainz A New Era for Mac for me is a disaster. I have tried to live with it, but the lockups are just too darn much. I had already had to drop Trainz for Mac because it became unusable, and at first it seemed that TANE for Mac might be OK, but as I created a new layout it just totally locked up and I had to reboot my iMac. After rebooting I still had major lockups and my iMac NEVER locked up on any other program I used.

So, I am staying away from TANE for Mac until somebody can advise me of an update or just tell me to forgedaboudit! I am NOT looking forward to dealing with Trainz until we get some answers.
  • Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

narrowgauge

Darjeeling Himalaya Railroad

I spoke too soon. What I found are the individual file,s not the CDP and they can't be loaded into your programs. Be patient.

Narrowgauge

narrowgauge Today, 07:22 PM Go to last post
    narrowgauge

OK

I've found it, hidden in about 8 TB of data in 4 hard drives.

Get a lottery ticket, this may be your lucky day.

narrowgauge Today, 07:01 PM Go to last post
    narrowgauge

Guys

PM me with your email addresses and I will send you the missing part.

This is a very old route and was updated to about

narrowgauge Today, 06:30 PM Go to last post
    Forester1

I was thinking sirgibby was on one of the NZ sites, but I am also missing some of his assets in different routes, so don't know where they may be, if

Forester1 Today, 05:42 PM Go to last post
    lackoo11111

Thank you .

Also after installing these sessions the game ( TANE SP4 ) crashed .

Darjeeling-Kurseong,
    Kurseong-Darjeeling,

lackoo11111 Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    HiBaller

Well, this is a five-year-old thread and some assets are just gone. As I recall, this particular one was a waterfall he gave to us for use. You can probably

HiBaller Today, 12:21 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

whamm0

USA Pics

whamm0 Today, 07:33 PM Go to last post
    evilcrow

Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Tidewater

Cheers, evilcrow

evilcrow Today, 05:41 PM Go to last post
    pagroove

Japan

So I got this Idea to make a community WIP Route List. QUOTE this post and make the list longer so we get a nice list of Japanese routes that are being

pagroove Today, 05:35 PM Go to last post
    AV3

NS Pittsburgh Sub (Large Pics)

3 Questions. 1. Will the route be freeware or Payware? 2. When will the route be released and 3. Will it be for Trainz 12 or T:ANE Only?

AV3 Today, 05:34 PM Go to last post
    pagroove

Japan

@ Kurotrick Very nice work: I dropped you a PM. Thanks for making it. .

pagroove Today, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    kurotrick

Japan

Goryokaku

Drop me a message if you want the locomotive and the carriagges

================================================== ================================================== ============

kurotrick Today, 05:29 PM Go to last post