• TRAINZ A NEW ERA 4TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Four years ago today, Trainz A New Era was officially launched. We've come a long way since then and it you haven't already experienced the new era of Trainz, then this weekend is the perfect time to do it.

In celebration of this milestone we're offering TANE at 80% off on our store for the next week. And if you're not sure you've got $7.99 to spare, you can even try TANE on Steam for a FREE WEEKEND (access from May 16 10am PST until Sunday 1pm).

Comments 11 Comments
      Chrisodapz -
      Hi, I am in the process of buying a gaming laptop so wanted to purchase TANE over this weekend special price, can I purchase and download later or download to other laptop and transfer it to new one ?
      stovepipe -
      Some celebration, download station SNAFUd, and FCT wasted.

Way to go, so glad I looked in for the first time in months.....
      KeeganHedleyVlogs -
      good for N3V
      pdkoester -
      Quote Originally Posted by Chrisodapz View Post
      Hi, I am in the process of buying a gaming laptop so wanted to purchase TANE over this weekend special price, can I purchase and download later or download to other laptop and transfer it to new one ?
      You can purchase and download later, at any time.
      Unlited -
      i have tane SP3 on my computer however, im sure i don't have to try tane for free on steam however it ended
      Johnda1237 -
      I have to say that Trainz A New Era for Mac for me is a disaster. I have tried to live with it, but the lockups are just too darn much. I had already had to drop Trainz for Mac because it became unusable, and at first it seemed that TANE for Mac might be OK, but as I created a new layout it just totally locked up and I had to reboot my iMac. After rebooting I still had major lockups and my iMac NEVER locked up on any other program I used.

So, I am staying away from TANE for Mac until somebody can advise me of an update or just tell me to forgedaboudit! I am NOT looking forward to dealing with Trainz until we get some answers.
      Alikiwi -
      We appear to have two spammers, ah, but I see they've been banned. Never mind Obviously I'm slow this morning
      pdkoester -
      Both are Pakistan, what railroad(s) are there?
      jabbar_hussain12 -
      I am using probook of hp 5th generation can i run this game on my lap top??
      Duke1234 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Chrisodapz View Post
      Absolutely! Just head to your MyTrainz profile and go to your purchase history and redownload on your new laptop!
      dorcasmelda -
      Do you have an insight where to acquire Nursing Research Papers Services? Hire a Nursing Research Paper Writer for all your Custom Nursing Research Papers.

• Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

PerRock

Landrvr1 content questions

Most of his stuff is US passenger equipment & while there is a need & desire for it. The folks who make content for trainz have very little interest

PerRock Today, 09:45 AM Go to last post
    MP242

I would think that posting "putting" "His" files out in a DropBox, or OneDrive, or other file share" and then share that link",

MP242 Today, 09:42 AM Go to last post
    wreeder

I think his intent was that the sharing happen through an one to one exchange between trainzers. For example, I upload the files to Google drive possibly

wreeder Today, 03:46 AM Go to last post
    oknotsen

Need some help

Please post in the (version) related forum. This will require you to have a version of the game registered to your account. Rarely a topic belongs in

oknotsen Today, 03:38 AM Go to last post
    Vern

Need some help

Start by registering your copy of Trainz so we know you are a bona fide customer!

Vern Today, 03:05 AM Go to last post
    tartarus97

Need some help

Can someone tell me how to fix this problem, I modified the Montana Rail Link route. However, now I'm starting to notice pieces of track that weren't

tartarus97 Today, 02:24 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

Mightyena

UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

London Midland:

Mightyena Today, 11:04 AM Go to last post
    MP242

USA Pics

It's really nice of you to [Quote] deadpoolmx55 screenshots, now we all get to look at them twice

MP242 Today, 10:40 AM Go to last post
    ajrf

USA Pics

Hello Railworks is that you?

ajrf Today, 10:14 AM Go to last post
    Roy3b3

Australian screenshots

Well, I've got to say, that's a nice piece of tapestry across that V-Line unit. You could get a job as an upholsterer. lol

Great work

Roy3b3 Today, 09:44 AM Go to last post
    papou

New Aircraft

Hello,

This is a reskin of the Airbus A330 MRTT belonging to the French Air Force. Here, refueling a Rafale.

Airbus

papou Today, 08:40 AM Go to last post
    BRAWO

Trainz videos

Trip by tram KTM-5 on the route number 1 from CHZGO to the Railway station on the map Chapaevo

BRAWO Today, 07:47 AM Go to last post