• TRAINZ A NEW ERA 4TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Four years ago today, Trainz A New Era was officially launched. We've come a long way since then and it you haven't already experienced the new era of Trainz, then this weekend is the perfect time to do it.

In celebration of this milestone we're offering TANE at 80% off on our store for the next week. And if you're not sure you've got $7.99 to spare, you can even try TANE on Steam for a FREE WEEKEND (access from May 16 10am PST until Sunday 1pm).

• Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

DARTrider

The Elusive ET44AC

Hello all.

I have recently come across a category in YouTube called "Trainz Content Showcases," in which users show off personal

DARTrider Today, 12:18 PM Go to last post
    jordon412

Missing Kuids for Routes I Own

All the routes except the City and Country TS19 and MrLegoman86's Model Railwayz Route are Thomas-related, so that could have something to do with it.

jordon412 Today, 12:04 PM Go to last post
    nickelplateroad

NKP L1-a Hudson

OH see make me cleared you saying. Oh wow... I understand now. Does add attachment point for smoke deflectors and Mars light how do blink light?

nickelplateroad Today, 12:04 PM Go to last post
    Christopher824

Where did you get these routes? That may be the answer to where to find the missing assets. I can not find any of these routes on the DLS.

Christopher824 Today, 11:48 AM Go to last post
    hert

Couple To "Delivered" Consist?

You can have a "wait for trigger" command until the train arrives at the common track. Then have the AI use couple at trackmark to pickup the

hert Today, 11:26 AM Go to last post
    jordon412

All of these results come from TrainzKuidIndex, a website that searches for missing kuids for a small fee of $15 a year:
    No results
    No results

jordon412 Today, 10:43 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

GIRAUD

Europe before 1970

Thank you Bill ,

these coaches also ran on "Côte d'Azur" :

Friendly, Marc

GIRAUD Today, 12:35 PM Go to last post
    pagroove

Japan

I like them all. Very good shots. Nice mood in them.
    What is the name of the security system in the rail like you see on the metro 05 shot. It is

pagroove Today, 10:20 AM Go to last post
    pagroove

Japan

Yep. Same routine as last time. Also with each new version check missing dependencies in Content Manager. Ignore the unknowns and download the ones that

pagroove Today, 10:19 AM Go to last post
    Heinrich505

PRR Screenshots

Thanks. Will check them out.

Heinrich505 Today, 09:17 AM Go to last post
    Tanker46

UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Glad to hear it! It makes me happy to hear I can bring a smile to your face!

I always find myself in the same stance on Dismals as you.

Tanker46 Today, 06:46 AM Go to last post
    KenRuof

PRR Screenshots

The C425 on n8phu's site are also nice.

KenRuof Today, 06:41 AM Go to last post