• TRAINZ A NEW ERA 4TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Four years ago today, Trainz A New Era was officially launched. We've come a long way since then and it you haven't already experienced the new era of Trainz, then this weekend is the perfect time to do it.

In celebration of this milestone we're offering TANE at 80% off on our store for the next week. And if you're not sure you've got $7.99 to spare, you can even try TANE on Steam for a FREE WEEKEND (access from May 16 10am PST until Sunday 1pm).

Comments 6 Comments
      Chrisodapz -
      Hi, I am in the process of buying a gaming laptop so wanted to purchase TANE over this weekend special price, can I purchase and download later or download to other laptop and transfer it to new one ?
      stovepipe -
      Some celebration, download station SNAFUd, and FCT wasted.

Way to go, so glad I looked in for the first time in months.....
      KeeganHedleyVlogs -
      good for N3V
      pdkoester -
      Quote Originally Posted by Chrisodapz View Post
      Hi, I am in the process of buying a gaming laptop so wanted to purchase TANE over this weekend special price, can I purchase and download later or download to other laptop and transfer it to new one ?
      You can purchase and download later, at any time.
      Unlited -
      i have tane SP3 on my computer however, im sure i don't have to try tane for free on steam however it ended
      Johnda1237 -
      I have to say that Trainz A New Era for Mac for me is a disaster. I have tried to live with it, but the lockups are just too darn much. I had already had to drop Trainz for Mac because it became unusable, and at first it seemed that TANE for Mac might be OK, but as I created a new layout it just totally locked up and I had to reboot my iMac. After rebooting I still had major lockups and my iMac NEVER locked up on any other program I used.

So, I am staying away from TANE for Mac until somebody can advise me of an update or just tell me to forgedaboudit! I am NOT looking forward to dealing with Trainz until we get some answers.