• Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 has arrived!

N3V Games are very happy to announce the release of Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 - the latest, and certainly the best ever, version of Trainz.

Both the PC and Mac version are currently available from our Trainz Store.

The Steam version is currently in review with Steam and will be released as soon as it is approved.

The Mac App Store release is scheduled for mid-January 2019.

Start your journey by taking at our official trailer:

And don't forget to explore our recently updated official TRS19 landing page.

This page includes the full list of 130+ locos included in this release.

BONUS OFFER

To all our Early Access owners, and Gold Class Members, we've provided you with an early Christmas present in the shape of the very streamlined "NYC J3a Dreyfuss Hudson" steam loco. This item is worth $20 on the store, and is yours to keep. Please enjoy with our compliments, and thanks for your ongoing support!

And for any TRS19 fence-sitters, you've got until the end of the year to jump on the bandwagon (or is that coal wagon?) to take advantage of this offer as well!

What the fans are saying...

Don't think of TRS19 as "another incremental advance". There are a goodly number of us who honestly think it's more of a great leap forward. It's significantly better.
    ~Philskene

Congrats to the team behind TRS2019 this release has been way better then the Tane release ever was and was handled very well in my opinion.
    ~matruck

TRS19 did just what I was afraid of and that is making me to stop using TANE. I had 380 gig of DLS/DLC all nice and snug. Now I am rebuilding it al with TRS19 because everything! looks better right off the bat. Bottom line, I rate TRS19 a 9.5 out of 10.
    ~RJArtim

I love the reflections (sunlight on the water) and shadows seem more realistic (not perfect but getting there). The whole game just seems smoother in all respects. I'll never go back to any other version of Trainz. Thanks guys at N3V. Superb job!!
    ~Dave Snow

At this point in the game, no pun intended, TRS19 is by far the best version of Trainz yet.
    ~JCitron

This is the best Trainz ever. I love the graphic and all. Some of the best routes and sessions and more will be sure to come. If you like trains, like to watch, ride, or drive them then this is the one to get. Want to build your on route, plenty of resources available so dive right in. Oh and the community is willing and able to help along the way.
    ~kin3

It's funny that I've spent most of my time this weekend in England, Scotland, Canada, and Italy, just getting immersed in TRS19. I'm exhausted from all the travel. ;D
    ~Gary
    Comments 22 Comments
      RoysTrainz -
      Well not have to add more words of wow and splendid: purchase, dl and install TRS19 it reaches totally new heights in virtual Trainzing and train sim's in general.

tired but very satisfied with the results we all achieved so far!!

Roy
      peeet2005 -
      Hello!
      I would like to add a few words about the latest version of Trainz and the terms of its sale. As I've previously bought all previous versions since 2004, I already have some experience in this topic.
      First, the price is too high compared to the T version: ANE, which is currently available for little money. There are probably differences in favor of version 2019, but is it worth as much as USD 60? It is known that for the year the price will fall to half or less.
      Secondly, I think that it should be possible for buyers to choose the attached components, rather than push in the strength of routes or trains that will not be used later. In set T: ANE Deluxe I received 6 routes, which I used only once to see how it looks. They are simply poorly developed or not very real. There are also a lot of accessories from 2004 or 2006, very obsolete for today. They only take up disk space unsuitable for use. If I have several dozens of routes and about 500,000 additions, I no longer need more. And so the game already covers 170 GB! For example, I can add that on Polish pages you can find really excellent routes or beautifully made wagons or locomotives. Everyone can download and use it from there. There are more such pages, of course, not only Polish ones, and all you need to do is look for a bit. I understand that when selling a game, it's a good idea to add a route so that you can try it out right away, but give it a choice. For example, I buy the game itself and then pay 50%. I buy the routes along with the extras separately or I am adding a First Class Ticket for downloading from DLS for a month.
      Danioutr -
      Great another Trainz game released. I'm very happy that this game series is still being created. I'm glad that I could be translator and tester of this game. It was an honor for me. Good job N3V Games!
      mcguirel -
      No thanks….. Plain and simple, $69 shows that in fact their market is shrinking with revenue growth.
      All this has over T:ANE is a updated light engine into T:ANE and implementation of SpeedGrass and a few GUI tweaks (whoop'd dooooo)
      And if any falls for the Pay To Play which is also another sign of a failing game series, I'm sorry.
      Plus if you do not like hearing the truth, then you're the problem not the solution so troll all you want.
      Still lacks proper freight management, hump tower system, and other things that a Train Simulator must have at this price point.
      pdkoester -
      Quote Originally Posted by mcguirel View Post
      No thanks….. Plain and simple, $69 shows that in fact their market is shrinking with revenue growth.
      All this has over T:ANE is a updated light engine into T:ANE and implementation of SpeedGrass and a few GUI tweaks (whoop'd dooooo)
      And if any falls for the Pay To Play which is also another sign of a failing game series, I'm sorry.
      Plus if you do not like hearing the truth, then you're the problem not the solution so troll all you want.
      Still lacks proper freight management, hump tower system, and other things that a Train Simulator must have at this price point.
      You might think all this has over T:ANE is an updated light engine... and rest you stated, but it actually does run better, smoother as compared with T:ANE on the same PC as I was running T:ANE.
      KotangaGirl -
      I was a complete Luddite over TS2019 when it was released in the Early Access version, but having run the final release version for a couple of days now I have to say it's great. It does run better than TANE, - my old Xeon workstation computer's resources are fairly heavily committed when running TS2019, - but despite that it's running TS2019 much better and more smoothly than it runs the version of TANE I have (SP?). And finally and amazingly I have been pried away from thinking that TS2012 is the only game in town for me.

Yes there are some small issues, but I'm sure the next patch will sort those. If you want to really see bugs in a train simulator go and buy Dovetail's latest 64 bit version; - the control interface barely functions on my copy and it's impossible to drive anything with any kind of finesse or accuracy. Some of the included routes in TS2019 could be better and need repair here and there, but again I'm sure they'll get sorted too. They are still fun to drive despite that; - though I will say that I haven't gone near any bundled routes that have diesels in them because afterall I do have standards.

As to the subscription thing who cares. I'm elderly, - I have health issues, - I could be dead tomorrow. A gold subscription works for me and I can afford it. That's all that counts really.
      pdkoester -
      Yes, I completely agree, it has pried away the thoughts about TS12, never looking back for that one anymore. I spent a few hours putting past purchased items into TRS2019, without any problems. Any that gave me trouble, were same trouble in T:ANE and TS12.
      railfan2015 -
      will trs19 be available on cd
      KotangaGirl -
      Sometime in the New Year apparently railfan.
      helocast -
      It would be great if someone purchasing this could actually run it.

Log responses:
      Client refreshing DRM product listing(trainz-win32-simc-460)
      TrainzDRMClient::UpdateFromDrmServer>unable to communicate with DRM Server (-3)

Actions taken:
      Specifically allowed in Avast AV.
      Specifically allowed in Windows 7 firewall (private and public).
      Makes no difference selecting Administrative run privileges.
      Trainz Settings > Internet = MyTrainz login succeeded, username and password are correct.

This isn't my first railroad (pun intended). I own Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006, Trainz Simulator 2010, Trainz Simulator 12 + Engineer's Edition, and now Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019.
      Verified Download Station Access and current First Class Ticket with auran.com/planetauron ... so, you really need to fix your DRM authorization problems. Talk about Christmas crap!
      helocast -
      P.S. The STRONG, specific post here is warranted since you've completely ignored my direct tweet today and reply yesterday to your newest "marketing tweet" @TrainzSimulator

Quote Originally Posted by helocast View Post
      It would be great if someone purchasing this could actually run it.

Log responses:
      Client refreshing DRM product listing(trainz-win32-simc-460)
      TrainzDRMClient::UpdateFromDrmServer>unable to communicate with DRM Server (-3)

Actions taken:
      Specifically allowed in Avast AV.
      Specifically allowed in Windows 7 firewall (private and public).
      Makes no difference selecting Administrative run privileges.
      Trainz Settings > Internet = MyTrainz login succeeded, username and password are correct.

This isn't my first railroad (pun intended). I own Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006, Trainz Simulator 2010, Trainz Simulator 12 + Engineer's Edition, and now Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019.
      Verified Download Station Access and current First Class Ticket with auran.com/planetauron ... so, you really need to fix your DRM authorization problems. Talk about Christmas crap!
      BNSF1995 -
      I'm waiting for TRS2019 to come out on Steam. It's been eleven days, and still nothing. Was it rejected for some reason? The only thing TRS2019-related that's available is the umpteenth release of the Settle & Carlisle pack (which isn't a bad thing, mind you, as I love me some S&C). Otherwise, it's just...not released.
      AngelsFan14 -
      Need some help if anyone happens to know. I bought the game today and previously had Gold class membership for a month or so (if that matters), I try to download the Dreyfuss and it says "Failed, Asset is payware, not available on DLS", or something along those lines. How do I get it? Or do those who purchased the whole TS19 instead of monthly have to wait longer? I've checked under all tabs in MyTrainz and haven't found anything. Claim free DLC was just Niddlertalbahn and under My Digital Downloads it just shows some trains I bought back on Simulator Central and then TANE and TS19. Any help would be appreciated.
      Tony_Hilliam -
      There were some server issues earlier today - should be fixed now.

please submit any help requests to support.trainzportal.com
      helocast -
      Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
      There were some server issues earlier today - should be fixed now.

please submit any help requests to support.trainzportal.com
      Server authorization "issues" are not fixed. See previous posts.
      No way to attach a log either here or support forum ... and I'm not typing all of that again.
      Lenny13 -
      Already tried, just gorgeous. And the graphics and features, everything is very pleasing to the eye. But I don’t understand my drivers for my headphones are broken or the sound disappears in the game, if someone has a similar problem, say (I have ATH headphones, here are the specificationshttps://www.bestadvisor.com/best-headphones)
      What is the problem?
      mcguirel -
      Quote Originally Posted by pdkoester View Post
      You might think all this has over T:ANE is an updated light engine... and rest you stated, but it actually does run better, smoother as compared with T:ANE on the same PC as I was running T:ANE.
      I will take your experience as valid, but with Service Pack 3 they could of done the same altercations to T:ANE and just provided a paid update for $15 instead of this overpriced re-release. Service pack 3 was a very long debacle. IMH OPINION BUT NOT VERIFIABLE they were working on both versions simultaneously thus the very long development of Service Pack 3. Surely there will be effort to debunk my opinion but logical reasoning suggests I'm on the right track.
      QR1408 -
      Isn't every new version the "best ever"?
      junrdblx -
      it's fun and flowers but TS2009 got remasterized? when i played it had locomotives updated after TS12
      old_dog -
      I'm building a route in Tranz 2019. Every time I attempt to add a texture, it lowers the ground level when the mouse is clicked and appears to put the texture over some objects...i.e. roads, parking lots, etc. Never had this problem with previous versions of Trainz. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks!