• Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 has arrived!

N3V Games are very happy to announce the release of Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 - the latest, and certainly the best ever, version of Trainz.

Both the PC and Mac version are currently available from our Trainz Store.

The Steam version is currently in review with Steam and will be released as soon as it is approved.

The Mac App Store release is scheduled for mid-January 2019.

Start your journey by taking at our official trailer:

And don't forget to explore our recently updated official TRS19 landing page.

This page includes the full list of 130+ locos included in this release.

BONUS OFFER

To all our Early Access owners, and Gold Class Members, we've provided you with an early Christmas present in the shape of the very streamlined "NYC J3a Dreyfuss Hudson" steam loco. This item is worth $20 on the store, and is yours to keep. Please enjoy with our compliments, and thanks for your ongoing support!

And for any TRS19 fence-sitters, you've got until the end of the year to jump on the bandwagon (or is that coal wagon?) to take advantage of this offer as well!

What the fans are saying...

Don't think of TRS19 as "another incremental advance". There are a goodly number of us who honestly think it's more of a great leap forward. It's significantly better.
    ~Philskene

Congrats to the team behind TRS2019 this release has been way better then the Tane release ever was and was handled very well in my opinion.
    ~matruck

TRS19 did just what I was afraid of and that is making me to stop using TANE. I had 380 gig of DLS/DLC all nice and snug. Now I am rebuilding it al with TRS19 because everything! looks better right off the bat. Bottom line, I rate TRS19 a 9.5 out of 10.
    ~RJArtim

I love the reflections (sunlight on the water) and shadows seem more realistic (not perfect but getting there). The whole game just seems smoother in all respects. I'll never go back to any other version of Trainz. Thanks guys at N3V. Superb job!!
    ~Dave Snow

At this point in the game, no pun intended, TRS19 is by far the best version of Trainz yet.
    ~JCitron

This is the best Trainz ever. I love the graphic and all. Some of the best routes and sessions and more will be sure to come. If you like trains, like to watch, ride, or drive them then this is the one to get. Want to build your on route, plenty of resources available so dive right in. Oh and the community is willing and able to help along the way.
    ~kin3

It's funny that I've spent most of my time this weekend in England, Scotland, Canada, and Italy, just getting immersed in TRS19. I'm exhausted from all the travel. ;D
    ~Gary
    Comments 41 Comments
      Ben4TheWin -
      Woooooo, how to I get the train as my profile picture
      clam1952 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ben4TheWin View Post
      Woooooo, how to I get the train as my profile picture
      Top right of Forum page > Settings > on the left My Settings > Edit Avatar
      mike_hooper -
      Is it me or are there a lot of problems with the built in sessions? I have only found one "ride" (auto session) that works so far. "Local Freight" - turntable problem, "Pick up Cars" - problem with "run around train", "Railway Festival" - wrong track (siding) selected for fourth loco therefore unable to complete, instructions wrong for "Appen" and there are probably more. It looks to me that these sessions from previous versions of Trainz have not been updated. This has always been a common problem. Didn't anyone think to check this out?
      LAEd -
      will a nimbus controller work with auran trainz simulator
      remicius55 -
      Is the boxed version out now?
      alexandrRZD -
      Вы играл в Train Simulator 2018 ??? Поиграйте на самых ультрах настройках и вы поймете, что там тормозов и глюков нету. А ваши низкие параметры рассчитаны на сильный компьютеры . Переделайте свой движок хватит обманывать людей и вымогать деньги не доведенную до ума игру . ( Переделайте совой джок игры как в Train Simulator 2018 потому как ваш движок игры требует много оперативный памяти . Вы думаете у всех мощные компьютеры ??? Сделайте нормально движок игры, что бы можно было играть на слабых компьютерах .) У меня нормальная игровая видео карта 2047 МБNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB так , как и игровой компьютер у меня все абсолютно игры которые рассчитаны на мощные компьютеры идут все на ультра ( Tom Clancy's The Division, Train Simulator 2018 , GTA 5 и так далее и не надо мне тут рассказывать, что у меня слабая видео карта. Получается все игры идут на ультра а именно ваша игра нет ? А не слишком ли дорого ваш симулятор обходиться ???? Почему я должен покупать видеокарту которая стоит не малые денег именно под ваш симулятор ?( ПОЛУЧАЕТСЯ КОГДА СТАВИШЬ ВСЕ НА УЛЬТРА А ТЕНИ ОТКЛЮЧАЕШЬ ИГРА ВООБЩЕ ЛЕТАЕТ И НЕ ЧЕГО НЕ ТОРМОЗИТ) . Как только включаешь тени на высоко не на ультра даже и поставил немного поджимного состава все игра начинает тормозит. Извините в таком случай проще играть в Train Simulator 2018 и он на много по реалистичней чем ваш . Это ваши проблемы и решайте их вам еще раз повторюсь решайте проблему с движком игры и с тенями это не игра а мучения жду ответа .
      CRIP1866 -
      Where can I find detailed docs on creating new environment/scenario ?
      - Can I create a railroad using a table of data, such as, waypoints to be used for station locations, topography data, distance between waypoints?
      - How can I create my own buildings? What CAD file types are supported in the import process?
      - How can I save a movie of a train operation - what file format (.mov, .mp4, etc...) and what is the maximum file size and time duration of a movie file?
      - How can I associate track install to a date and be able to change dates and trackage of the system changes automatically based upon the date?
      spike1701 -
      Hi, having read the other comments here. I felt I needed to add my contribution!
      Having been a user of this platform since Trainz 2009, I find this New Version an insult. Every version of this that I have purchased has been around the 40GBP-50GBP area, and for what, slight improvements to the Graphics! The General Content hasn't changed much at all. Its the same stuff, same Loco's, same Rolling Stock, same Scenery, same-----you get the picture.
      Times change, different Modern Locos, Rolling Stock, etc etc. New Operators(companys).
      So, if it wasn't for Players that make Content for other players to Download(for free), oopps, sorry I forgot the Download Station access charge!!!.
      What are you actually charging us for????
      So on that note, I won't be purchasing 2019 or any later version, not until you can actually put some effort in and bring the Game up to date and not just 'tweek' stuff!
      Here's an idea, go back to the drawing board, give the game a credible Physics Engine, bring everything else up to date, give more content supplied by you and then, Charge a REASONABLE price for it!
      Then bring out more regular FREE updates and not rip us off by UPDATING something and then try to flog it to us as a NEW VERSION!!!!!!
      shaneturner12 -
      Quote Originally Posted by spike1701 View Post
      Hi, having read the other comments here. I felt I needed to add my contribution!
      Having been a user of this platform since Trainz 2009, I find this New Version an insult. Every version of this that I have purchased has been around the 40GBP-50GBP area, and for what, slight improvements to the Graphics! The General Content hasn't changed much at all. Its the same stuff, same Loco's, same Rolling Stock, same Scenery, same-----you get the picture.
      Times change, different Modern Locos, Rolling Stock, etc etc. New Operators(companys).
      So, if it wasn't for Players that make Content for other players to Download(for free), oopps, sorry I forgot the Download Station access charge!!!.
      What are you actually charging us for????
      So on that note, I won't be purchasing 2019 or any later version, not until you can actually put some effort in and bring the Game up to date and not just 'tweek' stuff!
      Here's an idea, go back to the drawing board, give the game a credible Physics Engine, bring everything else up to date, give more content supplied by you and then, Charge a REASONABLE price for it!
      Then bring out more regular FREE updates and not rip us off by UPDATING something and then try to flog it to us as a NEW VERSION!!!!!!
      I'm not aware of a DLS access charge (unless you're referring to when unsupported versions are involved). There is the option of First Class Tickets for those who want faster connections and no download limit.

I'm not sure if you're aware as well but N3V do not make much of the content in the game - this is done by the community.

Shane
      spike1701 -
      Quote Originally Posted by shaneturner12 View Post
      I'm not aware of a DLS access charge (unless you're referring to when unsupported versions are involved). There is the option of First Class Tickets for those who want faster connections and no download limit.

I'm not sure if you're aware as well but N3V do not make much of the content in the game - this is done by the community.

Shane

Sorry if I didn't make that point clear, yes I was referring to the First Class Ticket.
      Thank you for clarifying that 'NV3 do not make much of the content of the game', that sort of strengthens my argument about the Price they are charging us for basically nothing!
      shaneturner12 -
      No worries although the game engine is made by N3V as well as the user interface and they don't work for nothing. The First Class Ticket is optional though unless one is using only unsupported versions.

Shane
      Disnydude1 -
      Based on what I am reading here, not sure if I want to spend the $$$ for this now. I was waiting for my tax returns, but may hold off and continue with my older versions for now.
      peukie65 -
      When is this game - Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 available in the Mac Store ( iMac )

shaneturner12 -
      Quote Originally Posted by peukie65 View Post
      When is this game - Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 available in the Mac Store ( iMac )
      N3V are probably waiting on Apple to review and approve it (and welcome to the forums).

Shane
      robynne -
      Hi All,
      In ts 19, When setting up a portal to return trains within 2minutes. Are there other tricks to made trains return after 2 minutes .my trains don't return ..
      clam1952 -
      Post in the TRS19 section of the forum, this is a comments thread and not looked at much. https://forums.auran.com/trainz/foru...Simulator-2019
      kennethpardue -
      "The Mac App Store release is scheduled for mid-January 2019."

Any ideas why this still hasn't happened? I'd like to buy it from the App Store, if I can.
      rhban -
      I have to agree with everything you say. For a start: what do most Trainz/TANE users actually do with their game? I know I spend months creating routes. When (and if) they are ever finished, I lost interest in them. Perhaps as a little boy, I might have wanted to drive trains, but I think I really only wanted to ride the footplate. I have no interest in driving trains or looking around someone else's routes except perhaps for ideas. Mainly, I use the routes supplied with the game purely for the assets that come with them, but because no one route contains all the assets I need, mine a strange variety of languages: one station may have "Way Out", another "Ausgang" or "Sortie". My stations may call themselves "Bahnhof", "Gare", "Вокзал", and I have to say the Polish trees look better than most of the standard ones - why do they come under "st"?
      So, yes, I would prefer a cheaper game with one supplied route at most, but with a better range of assets.
      skparts -
      Very satisfied with the results we all achieved so far!!
      GUIDEUY -
      Hola. En realidad para mi es un excelente juego (quizás, más allá que un juego). Pero, tengo el problema de cambiar (o volver) a SURVEYOR ....... Imposible. Por lo que "toquetié" en las configuraciones, buscando lo que podría permitir esa opción. En inicio ventana dados CUIDADO OPCIONES DE DESARROLLADOR ACTIVAS. Y las pantallas de sesiones, se presentan en un rosado palido y blanco. Desinstalé el juego y Steam. Volví a instalarlo y sigue igual. No se ha encontrado la forma de recuperar lo normal. Ayuda pido por favor. Y saludos a la comunidad.