• Content Creator - Live Chat

We aim to provide as much assistance as possible to content creators, especially with configuring content to make use of the new features that become available.

To this end we're trialing a live chat service where creators can talk in real-time amongst themselves and at certain times of the week with the Trainz Team.

This is not intended to replace the forums and wiki as we consider those a great source of technical and helpful information.

The service will be run via the software “https://discordapp.com”. It’s similar to Skype but aimed more at gamers and has some very easy to use features. To get started, register an account (if available you might like to use your MyTrainz username, N3V will be doing this). Once registered, download the application for your operating system and login.

To join the “content-creation” chat channel all you need to do is click on this link:
    https://discord.gg/33dHzAt

Once in feel free to chat away about any content related topics.

IMPORTANT:
    This communication channel WILL NOT be moderated. If you choose to take part in this service then you have a full understanding of what this means and N3V takes no responsibility for any comments made or information exchanged throughout the chat room.
    N3V will at its own discretion kick and ban accounts.
    We are currently trialling this service for content creators.

Trainz Team
    The Trainz Team you can speak with are as follows:

n3vpolsen
    Rob
    S301 (zec)
    pw3r
    Spiffy

Trainz Team Chat Times
    The current hours that the Trainz Team will be online to chat are as follows:

AEST
    Wednesday
    09:00am to 10:00am
    04:00pm to 05:00pm

GMT
    Tuesday
    11:00pm to 00:00am
    Wednesday
    06:00am to 07:00am

EST
    Tuesday
    06:00pm to 07:00pm
    Wednesday
    01:00am to 02:00am

If you have daylight savings then be sure to take that into account on your end. We don’t in Queensland, Australia so the AEST will always be the same.

We aim to answer as many Content Creator questions as possible during the time the Trainz Team is online. If your question doesn’t get answered please feel free to continue with it on the other communication channels (forums, support and helpdesk sites), continue your conversation with the other creators in the live chat room for as long as you like or wait till the following week for the Trainz Team to hopefully address it if it isn’t urgent.

We are also open to suggestions and ideas about this new service so please feel free to tell us your thoughts.
  • Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

IntelligentGuava

SoCalTrains GP35 Ditchlight

Hello there,

Apologies if this is the wrong thread but I can't reply to SoCals thread in the Freeware Announcements section.

IntelligentGuava Today, 10:41 AM Go to last post
    logybear

WM 2-8-0

Dead thread dude... last post was from 2017. don't expect anything to come from this.

logybear Today, 10:23 AM Go to last post
    oknotsen

Clean up Derailed Trains

Of course you have that problem.

My guess is you have the problem for over a year now and initially under a different account (while still

oknotsen Today, 09:54 AM Go to last post
    richardoux

Clean up Derailed Trains

i've been having a problem with these rules and wanted to know if you guys know any other solution to the derailleures other than back the save, I saw

richardoux Today, 09:32 AM Go to last post
    kcwright_rm

WM 2-8-0

now, i know im a bit late on this, but WMSR 734 is very wrong, the Western Maryland owned a H7 numbered 734 (had a top mounted head light and other differences)

kcwright_rm Yesterday, 08:30 PM Go to last post
    TheBroughamGamer

Auto fireman script?

Ah thank you for the reply! The old one on prowlers stuff still works to a decent degree on tane. Turning the fireman on and off is a bit weird here and

TheBroughamGamer Yesterday, 02:34 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

john2002

Model Railroadz

You know what, I feel like doing Northlandz, with one route for every room (given the limits of Trainz' own terrain system and the way they had layouts

john2002 Today, 10:41 AM Go to last post
    HotshotJimmy

UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

7F echoing up the valley

Still climbing with the Fellbeck signaller's "long pull" seen

HotshotJimmy Today, 09:10 AM Go to last post
    Piere

Show off your reskins!

Absolutely outstanding!

Cheers,
    Piere.

Piere Today, 08:59 AM Go to last post
    Vinnie264

Show off your reskins!

I never posted em, but I did 6 more. Here's 2 of those 6.

Vinnie264 Today, 08:30 AM Go to last post
    hotgrove

Model Railroadz

That was the idea teddytoot.
    A penthouse layout in the centre of London.
    The Gherkin can be seen in the distance through one of the corner

hotgrove Today, 07:27 AM Go to last post
    hotgrove

Model Railroadz

Thanks,it's my first real go at model rail but I should have paid more attention to the actual layout as opposed to the room.
    Still very much a

hotgrove Today, 07:25 AM Go to last post