• Next round of External Beta Testing commences

It’s time for another big update on our Trainz A New Era progress and we’re pleased to announce we’re now ready for external Beta Testing of our next update.

For those of you who receive the weekly newsletter, you’ve seen a number of quick updates on our progress. To find out more about what we’ve been up to for the past 4 months or so (since the last major integration from our development) and how you can become part of the Beta Testing process, click this link here.

If you'd like to be part of this round of testing, click the link above to access the Beta Registration Form. (We've reset the beta test list so everyone will need to reapply).
    Comments 7 Comments
      nawlins -
      Tony, In my copy of the news letter the beta test "read more" link did not work.

I followed the link in your previous message to get to the details and application form.

Cheers
      pcas1986 -
      I had the same problem as Nawlins but the job application link worked!
      gawpo50 -
      Same here Tony....the "read more" link didn't work for me either.
      JackDownUnder -
      When may we expect to see the release of the final solution?
      jhonperker -
      The information you shared is very useful, I like to copy your some paragraph for people interest. But you did not mention here when the ultimate update coming. You collect information from Apple Support Australia for help, they told you the effective information which will you need to know.
      Axeman3813 -
      Not sure where to post this.

I have a request; can we get rid of saving multiple default sessions. I only need one. but which one?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...Q9tRoxoGrbRLgk

clam1952 -
      Post in the TRS19 forum....... https://forums.auran.com/trainz/foru...Simulator-2019
  • Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

hiawathamr

Hiawathamr's releases

Since I had read that blogs really don't get any attention, I figured why not move the list to the rest of the forums? To be honest, I don't know where

hiawathamr Today, 09:44 PM Go to last post
    fourteen

Is there on the DLS grab irons

i want to put them on a a couple older diesal units front rear etc that do not have them on right now to bring them up to a better standard/look.

fourteen Today, 02:21 PM Go to last post
    Pencil42

You could theoretically attach them in the proper location using attachment points.
    I made some a little while ago; you are welcome to the Blender

Pencil42 Today, 10:31 AM Go to last post
    edh6

I'm not sure why this would be useful... If you explained why you wanted them then perhaps more help might be available.

edh6 Today, 08:30 AM Go to last post
    PWeiser

In my experience modeling mostly electrics but also some diesels and a steamer, while the patterns are similar, placement is nearly unique to each class

PWeiser Today, 08:02 AM Go to last post
    fourteen

is there on the DLS a mesh? for grab irons for the side of a locomotive? I tryed to look but did not see any, maybe under diifernt name maybe? Thanks.

fourteen Yesterday, 05:09 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

ricardolucasandoval

Japan

Yea it is if it was in 2019. It would be very rare to see an E2-100 In 2019 or either theyve been retired. anyway the screenshot was taken in July, 2008.

ricardolucasandoval Today, 10:30 PM Go to last post
    trainboi1

GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

trainboi1 Today, 10:29 PM Go to last post
    hirochi

Japan

E2 repaint FREE

S2 = JR WEST 683 + JR SHIKOKU 2700

hirochi Today, 10:10 PM Go to last post
    WCL

USA Pics

Some power laying over awaiting their next assignments

WCL Today, 09:40 PM Go to last post
    WCL

USA Pics

CP Grain train coming into Milwaukee as its about to pass the Amtrak Station

WCL Today, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    Trainmaster189

Japan

You're right, but I just have to put it here because Hirochi is the creator of the E2. Also, there's really no way of putting the Chinese characters

Trainmaster189 Today, 08:47 PM Go to last post