• Our 72 Hour Full Price Sale is Here!?

That's right - for this weekend only we've put all our prices back to FULL PRICE!

Hurry in to the store for this never-to-be-repeated opportunity to load your Shopping Cart full of FULL PRICE items. You'd be crazy to miss out.

While you are there, enter the code 'NOTAJOKE' to see what surprise discount you will find on your entire Cart contents. (You can even try some other 8 to 10 letter combinations to see if you can find a code to save up to 50%).

DETAILS:
    * Sale begins March 31, 17:00 AEST and runs for 72 hours until April 3, 17:00 AEST.
    * Click Checkout and enter the Discount code NOTAJOKE
    * Click Apply to see your discount
    Comments 22 Comments
      CFL-Fan -
      I found an eleven cent discount! Too good to pass up!
      cressjl -
      Eleven whole cents? That's pretty good on a 22-cent item!
      IMRR2084 -
      wow you ****ing kikes you could at least do something positive for once
      Tony_Hilliam -
      I am pretty sure you've missed some vital information in the announcement- there are some 1% options but up to 50% off. Have you tried the NOTAJOKE code?
      cressjl -
      Quote Originally Posted by IMRR2084 View Post
      ...you could at least do something positive for once
      Wow, that's a great way to introduce yourself to the community. You might want to see what the sale is really all about first...

This full-price, NOTAJOKE sale reminds me of what used to happen during my university days: An on-campus Billy Joel concert was announced for several years running--the big April 1st concert. The school paper ran the full listing as if it were real. It was amazing that a number of students fell for the joke more than once! Well, we did have some big-time performers show up for concerts (Grateful Dead came once), but never Billy Joel.

Thanks, N3V for another great sale. I've been waiting; now it's time to go shopping...
      CFL-Fan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
      I am pretty sure you've missed some vital information in the announcement- there are some 1% options but up to 50% off. Have you tried the NOTAJOKE code?
      I even found an Any% code for TANE by using SPEEDHAX as a code so now I can finish the game without even having installed it. It's pretty good.
      filda1095 -
      It also works on Steam? And since when does it work in Central Europe?
      cascaderailroad -
      SORRY ... No Sale ... the only way to see if an item is sale prices is to complete the order with your credit card number ... very inconvenient ... Maybe after April Fools day N3V could have a "REAL" "NOTAJOKE" sale

When N3V had a 75% off storewide sale I bought well over $237 of DLC

Lets have a "Get Real Sale"
      nexusdj -
      I've purchased a one year first class ticket and the code gave me a $10.79 reduction from $26.99 down to $16.20 or UK 13 !
      I was able to see the reduced price before I had to enter the details of my method of payment .
      shaneturner12 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cascaderailroad View Post
      SORRY ... No Sale ... the only way to see if an item is sale prices is to complete the order with your credit card number ... very inconvenient ... Maybe after April Fools day N3V could have a "REAL" "NOTAJOKE" sale

When N3V had a 75% off storewide sale I bought well over $237 of DLC

Lets have a "Get Real Sale"
      You don't have to even go that far - you can put the code in at the stage where you put/view your address details.

Shane
      cressjl -
      Quote Originally Posted by CFL-Fan View Post
      I even found an Any% code for TANE by using SPEEDHAX as a code so now I can finish the game without even having installed it. It's pretty good.
      Well, from what I've heard, T:ANE SP2 is going to have a great new feature that allows you to bump your computer to push your loco in the direction you want. Forget about switching junctions; just hit your computer with a good "Whack!" and the loco will head in the direction you send it.

Be careful, though, that you don't TILT!
      bmheron -
      Frustrating. I used it yesterday to make a purchase and received a nice discount. Just tried it now and got a message that said: "This discount has reached its usage limit"

What???
      cascaderailroad -
      Let's have a "GetReal Sale", one that is serious business ... Not a "JOKE Sale"
      martinvk -
      Might have something to do with the date today!
      Quote Originally Posted by bmheron View Post
      Frustrating. I used it yesterday to make a purchase and received a nice discount. Just tried it now and got a message that said: "This discount has reached its usage limit"

What???
      oknotsen -
      Quote Originally Posted by martinvk View Post
      Might have something to do with the date today!
      Is it 72 hours past March 31st (in Australia) already?
      A set limit on how many times the discount could be used is more likely.
      Anyway,
      I will poke Tony, but I assume he is sleeping, so don't expect any reply soon.
      martinvk -
      Duh, that's what happens when you don't read the whole title. I stand corrected.
      cascaderailroad -
      Let's all go ...
      Tony_Hilliam -
      There is a one use per person limit. Since that wasn't mentioned in the fine print please write to store@trainzportal.com and they will arrange a new code.
      cascaderailroad -
      How about a One 1 week 75% off sale (a 7 day sale at 75% off) that would generate a whole lotta' revenue for N3V ... Doncha' think ?

It worked for me a couple years ago ... I jumped on that like a female white Pomeranian dawg, on top of a male black Kat
      bmheron -
      Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
      There is a one use per person limit. Since that wasn't mentioned in the fine print please write to store@trainzportal.com and they will arrange a new code.
      great thanks Tony!As always wonderful job with the product!!!!
  • Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

DaveBaum

Multiple Inventory New with longer or multiple tracks?

Thank you for the tips. I think I understand M.I.N a bit better now and there are 3 similar built-in tracks of length 10m, 20m, and 60m. I'm not sure

DaveBaum Today, 07:44 PM Go to last post
    hholdenaz

Trainzkuidindex.com to be closed soon

'Tis nice that you're keeping the site running, but there is one problem: not everybody has PayPal. Can you please make it so we don't have to use PayPal

hholdenaz Today, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    mikeaust

With the Lars tracks you also have the ability to link them. So that unloading a number of products on one track will create new products on another.

mikeaust Today, 07:36 PM Go to last post
    acbdfaqoz

Pennsylvania & Berwind Route

Hey there pbot,

Glad to hear you've acquired all the necessary paperwork! Are you the same person who snapped at me the other day?

acbdfaqoz Today, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    Bob_Ross

There are a few other track objects on the Download Station that might fit the bill.

There are a bunch of load/unload track objects called

Bob_Ross Today, 11:45 AM Go to last post
    hiawathamr

Can't download

This usually helps to get back the payware DLC downloader
    1. Launch TANE like normal until you get the launcher. DO not start Trainz.
    2. File

hiawathamr Today, 10:28 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

USSc1798

An explaination and a half.

As some of you may know, recently ANL replied to one of my progress shots on my WIP FEF series (in the Gmax and 3ds max renders thread.) He claimed that

USSc1798 Today, 08:33 PM Go to last post
    Railshuttle

Japan

Hey gang!!Nice to see the thread active again. Rizky: I tried to download the Chuo rapid and there was a virus found in the link by my anti virus program.

Railshuttle Today, 08:02 PM Go to last post
    steve123

Australian screenshots

You are right, i corrected it, sorry
    Hop Sing was the cook in the 1959/70 tv series Bonanza and he was a great actor i might add a very talented

steve123 Today, 07:59 PM Go to last post
    64Warhorse

USA Pics

It's always important to remember that, like journalists, screenwriters generally know NOTHING about anything even remotely technical, and are perfectly

64Warhorse Today, 06:49 PM Go to last post
    trainfan2017

Australian screenshots

How about we keep to the screenshots Steve...

Cheers
    David

trainfan2017 Today, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    jonwray

USA Pics

Like the moment when it's claimed that an SD40-2 has 5000 HP when it really has 3000.

jonwray Today, 05:45 PM Go to last post