• Best Site for Trainz News?

For all the major news and information updates on Trainz, check out our Trainzportal News pages at:

http://www.trainzportal.com/news

For regular updates and access to special offers, make sure you sign up for our weekly newsletter at the same link.
    Comments 1 Comment
      Roy3b3 -
      Thanks Tony,

I've found the Trainzportal News pages to be greatly beneficial and I check it out several times each week looking for updates, new products and tutorials.

In addition, I've directed a number of 'newbies' to the Trainz Channel for the most informative tutorials. This is one of the best things N3V has made available.

Communication is a vital ingredient to running a smooth ship,... err, I mean train.

Cheers,
      Roy
  • Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

DaveBaum

Multiple Inventory New with longer or multiple tracks?

Thank you for the tips. I think I understand M.I.N a bit better now and there are 3 similar built-in tracks of length 10m, 20m, and 60m. I'm not sure

DaveBaum Today, 07:44 PM Go to last post
    hholdenaz

Trainzkuidindex.com to be closed soon

'Tis nice that you're keeping the site running, but there is one problem: not everybody has PayPal. Can you please make it so we don't have to use PayPal

hholdenaz Today, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    mikeaust

With the Lars tracks you also have the ability to link them. So that unloading a number of products on one track will create new products on another.

mikeaust Today, 07:36 PM Go to last post
    acbdfaqoz

Pennsylvania & Berwind Route

Hey there pbot,

Glad to hear you've acquired all the necessary paperwork! Are you the same person who snapped at me the other day?

acbdfaqoz Today, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    Bob_Ross

There are a few other track objects on the Download Station that might fit the bill.

There are a bunch of load/unload track objects called

Bob_Ross Today, 11:45 AM Go to last post
    hiawathamr

Can't download

This usually helps to get back the payware DLC downloader
    1. Launch TANE like normal until you get the launcher. DO not start Trainz.
    2. File

hiawathamr Today, 10:28 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

USSc1798

An explaination and a half.

As some of you may know, recently ANL replied to one of my progress shots on my WIP FEF series (in the Gmax and 3ds max renders thread.) He claimed that

USSc1798 Today, 08:33 PM Go to last post
    Railshuttle

Japan

Hey gang!!Nice to see the thread active again. Rizky: I tried to download the Chuo rapid and there was a virus found in the link by my anti virus program.

Railshuttle Today, 08:02 PM Go to last post
    steve123

Australian screenshots

You are right, i corrected it, sorry
    Hop Sing was the cook in the 1959/70 tv series Bonanza and he was a great actor i might add a very talented

steve123 Today, 07:59 PM Go to last post
    64Warhorse

USA Pics

It's always important to remember that, like journalists, screenwriters generally know NOTHING about anything even remotely technical, and are perfectly

64Warhorse Today, 06:49 PM Go to last post
    trainfan2017

Australian screenshots

How about we keep to the screenshots Steve...

Cheers
    David

trainfan2017 Today, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    jonwray

USA Pics

Like the moment when it's claimed that an SD40-2 has 5000 HP when it really has 3000.

jonwray Today, 05:45 PM Go to last post