• Best Site for Trainz News?

For all the major news and information updates on Trainz, check out our Trainzportal News pages at:

http://www.trainzportal.com/news

For regular updates and access to special offers, make sure you sign up for our weekly newsletter at the same link.
    Comments 1 Comment
      Roy3b3 -
      Thanks Tony,

I've found the Trainzportal News pages to be greatly beneficial and I check it out several times each week looking for updates, new products and tutorials.

In addition, I've directed a number of 'newbies' to the Trainz Channel for the most informative tutorials. This is one of the best things N3V has made available.

Communication is a vital ingredient to running a smooth ship,... err, I mean train.

Cheers,
      Roy
  • Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

cj95

How many engines?

I appreciate the replies.

I understand the theory behind needing extra engines....gravity and inertia to overcome.....but was just wondering

cj95 Today, 04:23 AM Go to last post
    Cactushead

For creator "fourteen"

Thanks fourteen, for yor input. I know absolutley nothing about config files, so wouldn't even try. I'll keep trying. I've been told I have the patience

Cactushead Yesterday, 11:14 PM Go to last post
    ZecMurphy

Cranes by Majekear

I think at this point everything that needs to be said has been said, and so will close this thread.

Please remember to be polite when responding

ZecMurphy Yesterday, 09:44 PM Go to last post
    mikeaust

Rail segment blocked by consist 0

What I do is to place an asset on thet track and move it till it stops, then place another asset at the other end then delete the consist.
    Cheers,

mikeaust Yesterday, 09:41 PM Go to last post
    dundun92

My Retirement Anouncement

hi.
    in coming back to trainz again! Ive stoped my CSA protect sadly. KSP and war thunder have really gotten in the way.

dundun92 Yesterday, 06:32 PM Go to last post
    fourteen

For creator "fourteen"

I belive that those cars are at build 2.9, I am in the process of upgrading them to build 3.5. if you want or know how you can change it yourself now

fourteen Yesterday, 05:26 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

ajrf

Screenshots of European Trains

Thanks @GIRAUD, and nice pics

ajrf Today, 04:51 AM Go to last post
    grazlash

Australian screenshots

I don't know if it's a mistake on N3V's part, but this weekend TANE DELUXE is $6.62AUD and is cheaper than standard TANE. Grab it fast.

ABSOLUTELY

grazlash Today, 04:42 AM Go to last post
    Smitening

Show off your reskins!

Hey via, CBNS wouldn't be hard to do, unfortunately the mesh isn't accurate for it, sorry
    *Edit* I looked up some CBNS pics, the meshes are closer

Smitening Today, 04:37 AM Go to last post
    blueodessey

Snow High Valley Distr Ctr (High Resolution 950x532) Approx

Good evening all,

Been a busy day on Railroad, we have all our consists together out of the East Wishram Yard, were backing into the Chemical

blueodessey Today, 02:07 AM Go to last post
    jacksonbarno

Chicago 1940's WIP pics

I mainly wanted somewhere to run all of the stuff that Dan, the gang, and I are cranking out, since most of it seems to have operated in/out of Chicago

jacksonbarno Today, 12:32 AM Go to last post
    TrainzPlayer14

Chicago 1940's WIP pics

Interesting trackwork JB.

What is, if i may ask, the intended outcome of this project, and what do you plan on running through this route?

TrainzPlayer14 Today, 12:20 AM Go to last post