• Pre-order TMR17 and get early access

The new Trainz Store is open for business and you can now grab the early access edition of Trainz Model Railroad 2017. 7 new routes, 22 sessions, 4 base templates, and over 5,500 items to create your own model layouts.

Got questions after reading the product info on the store? Check the FAQs at our Knowledge Base articles here
    Comments 15 Comments
      twarner -
      Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
      I have ordered through the quoted link. My credit card has been billed. I have had an email confirmation.

Nothing appears for download when I start Trainz and I have no download link.

My order does not appear on my list of orders on my account at Simulator Central.

HELP!

Terry
      Robertbc6 -
      @Terry,

I was thrown a little also, since I couldn't see any way to download TMR17. Then I noticed that the email said it was added to my "My Trainz" account, and I found it on the left side right under download TANE.

Bob
      twarner -
      Thanks for that Bob. Found it and currently downloading.

Very strange though because I've VERY carefully examined MY acknowledgement email and nowhere can I find any reference to it being added to 'My Trainz' account, just a note to say that digital items should appear for download when one starts Trainz.

Terry
      clam1952 -
      Normally get two emails when you buy something, probably in your spam folder?
      Robertbc6 -
      @Terry,

Malc is right, in the sense that it did not say that in my first email, but it did in my second.

Bob
      Tony_Hilliam -
      Thanks for the feedback. We've also added the My Downloads link directly to the new store.
      twarner -
      Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
      Thanks for the feedback. We've also added the My Downloads link directly to the new store.
      Thanks for that Tony.

I definitely didn't get a second email. Checked 'junk mail' folder.

Terry
      polllo -
      This is very confusing to me. I bought the 2017 Pre-order of Model Trains and received both emails. But when I went to download the program, it did not include the installer like it had with TANE. I downloaded it anyway. I have to go into Computer/Local Disk (C/Program Files/N3V Games/Trains Model Railroad 2017/TMR17 which says it's an application. After a minute or so the Start Trainz page comes up, but when I try to start it, I get an error message. "Unable to authorize this product. Please check your MyTrainz account details (previously Planet Auran) in Launcher>Settings>Internet". It is not in my list of programs when you click on Start and hit All Programs. And there is no shortcut icon on my desktop. I'm sure it's something simple. I bought "Trains A New Era" at the same time, and it works just fine.
      Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?
      Libbylob1987 -
      I have bought TMR 2017 and want to download the settle and carlisle route but it says it is only for TANE. Before i spend my money will it run on TMR 2017
      Maliki -
      Is there a video tutorial on how to start (newbie) Surveyor and use the functions therein? I'm a newbie to this program and would like to create my own environment to share with others. Thanks in advance.
      oknotsen -
      Please post support questions on the forum (in the correct section).
      Maliki -
      And where would this one be posted. I didn't see the correct topic string.
      oknotsen -
      Just start your own topic in the Surveyor forum.
      clarkeirons -
      Quote Originally Posted by twarner View Post
      Thanks for that Bob. Found it and currently downloading.

Very strange though because I've VERY carefully examined MY acknowledgement email and nowhere can I find any reference to it being added to 'My Trainz' account, just a note to say that digital items should appear for download when one starts Trainz.

Terry
      I have the same trouble receiving only one email and no instructions. I therefore expected to be sent a hard copy of the game. Eventually found TMR17 on a web page and tried to download but have had a lot of problems. The bits of TMR that work seem to be very retrograde and are not what I expected after so many years of development. NOT WORTH THE MONEY!
  • Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

DaveBaum

Multiple Inventory New with longer or multiple tracks?

Thank you for the tips. I think I understand M.I.N a bit better now and there are 3 similar built-in tracks of length 10m, 20m, and 60m. I'm not sure

DaveBaum Today, 07:44 PM Go to last post
    hholdenaz

Trainzkuidindex.com to be closed soon

'Tis nice that you're keeping the site running, but there is one problem: not everybody has PayPal. Can you please make it so we don't have to use PayPal

hholdenaz Today, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    mikeaust

With the Lars tracks you also have the ability to link them. So that unloading a number of products on one track will create new products on another.

mikeaust Today, 07:36 PM Go to last post
    acbdfaqoz

Pennsylvania & Berwind Route

Hey there pbot,

Glad to hear you've acquired all the necessary paperwork! Are you the same person who snapped at me the other day?

acbdfaqoz Today, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    Bob_Ross

There are a few other track objects on the Download Station that might fit the bill.

There are a bunch of load/unload track objects called

Bob_Ross Today, 11:45 AM Go to last post
    hiawathamr

Can't download

This usually helps to get back the payware DLC downloader
    1. Launch TANE like normal until you get the launcher. DO not start Trainz.
    2. File

hiawathamr Today, 10:28 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

USSc1798

An explaination and a half.

As some of you may know, recently ANL replied to one of my progress shots on my WIP FEF series (in the Gmax and 3ds max renders thread.) He claimed that

USSc1798 Today, 08:33 PM Go to last post
    Railshuttle

Japan

Hey gang!!Nice to see the thread active again. Rizky: I tried to download the Chuo rapid and there was a virus found in the link by my anti virus program.

Railshuttle Today, 08:02 PM Go to last post
    steve123

Australian screenshots

You are right, i corrected it, sorry
    Hop Sing was the cook in the 1959/70 tv series Bonanza and he was a great actor i might add a very talented

steve123 Today, 07:59 PM Go to last post
    64Warhorse

USA Pics

It's always important to remember that, like journalists, screenwriters generally know NOTHING about anything even remotely technical, and are perfectly

64Warhorse Today, 06:49 PM Go to last post
    trainfan2017

Australian screenshots

How about we keep to the screenshots Steve...

Cheers
    David

trainfan2017 Today, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    jonwray

USA Pics

Like the moment when it's claimed that an SD40-2 has 5000 HP when it really has 3000.

jonwray Today, 05:45 PM Go to last post