• Trainz Model Railroad Official Trailer Released

Prior to pre-orders beginning in Mid-November, and the PC release on Dec 5th, we're happy to announce the release of the Official Trailer.

We'd also love to hear what you think about TMR17 from the information provided so far. Please take a moment to complete our quick Survey.
    Comments 6 Comments
      amigacooke -
      Good to see that N3V have not been idle at any rate. Predictably, I'm interested in the UK routes and will consider buying them when available for TANE.
      Vinnie264 -
      I don't have a point, I have a circle.

Also, does this include Thai Land Valley?
      santafe8643 -
      Keep up the good work, N3V.

In Mario voice* Lets a go!
      MNIBARI08 -
      do not get!!!!Trainz Model Railroad 2017

I do not agree with it NV3 asking trainz users to pre-order this software, when TANE is doing very well SP1 when it should had SP2 SP3 and SP4 as well no more.

Its early days for it, some Trainz users are having a limit and choosing out of TS12 to TANE and maybe TS2010 and TS2009, not because TSR2017 but some are sticking to the version they have, this is very bad for NV3 to keep upgrading from the basic/Deluxe or Collectors of TANE to TSR2017.

The TRAINZ users are getting felt up in one tunnel to another so by saying this there will be no TSR2017 its too early as TANE is still a baby. I know by TANE content and how long the software has been out for.

If this continues there will be questions? and trailer will not help at this present time.
      paulhobbs -
      Another one who doesn't understand what TMR is.

Paul
      itareus -
      Quote Originally Posted by MNIBARI08 View Post
      do not get!!!!Trainz Model Railroad 2017

If this continues there will be questions? and trailer will not help at this present time.
      1) Can you not understand that TMR is a package of model railway routes which can either be added to TANE or bought and installed as a separate item ?

2) Where will the questions be asked ? Have you contacted your local MP regarding raising the issue in the House of Commons ?

TANE development continues as might be expected but N3V need revenue to do this - they are a business not a charity. Releases like TMR help them keep going.
  • Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

DaveBaum

Multiple Inventory New with longer or multiple tracks?

Thank you for the tips. I think I understand M.I.N a bit better now and there are 3 similar built-in tracks of length 10m, 20m, and 60m. I'm not sure

DaveBaum Today, 07:44 PM Go to last post
    hholdenaz

Trainzkuidindex.com to be closed soon

'Tis nice that you're keeping the site running, but there is one problem: not everybody has PayPal. Can you please make it so we don't have to use PayPal

hholdenaz Today, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    mikeaust

With the Lars tracks you also have the ability to link them. So that unloading a number of products on one track will create new products on another.

mikeaust Today, 07:36 PM Go to last post
    acbdfaqoz

Pennsylvania & Berwind Route

Hey there pbot,

Glad to hear you've acquired all the necessary paperwork! Are you the same person who snapped at me the other day?

acbdfaqoz Today, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    Bob_Ross

There are a few other track objects on the Download Station that might fit the bill.

There are a bunch of load/unload track objects called

Bob_Ross Today, 11:45 AM Go to last post
    hiawathamr

Can't download

This usually helps to get back the payware DLC downloader
    1. Launch TANE like normal until you get the launcher. DO not start Trainz.
    2. File

hiawathamr Today, 10:28 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

USSc1798

An explaination and a half.

As some of you may know, recently ANL replied to one of my progress shots on my WIP FEF series (in the Gmax and 3ds max renders thread.) He claimed that

USSc1798 Today, 08:33 PM Go to last post
    Railshuttle

Japan

Hey gang!!Nice to see the thread active again. Rizky: I tried to download the Chuo rapid and there was a virus found in the link by my anti virus program.

Railshuttle Today, 08:02 PM Go to last post
    steve123

Australian screenshots

You are right, i corrected it, sorry
    Hop Sing was the cook in the 1959/70 tv series Bonanza and he was a great actor i might add a very talented

steve123 Today, 07:59 PM Go to last post
    64Warhorse

USA Pics

It's always important to remember that, like journalists, screenwriters generally know NOTHING about anything even remotely technical, and are perfectly

64Warhorse Today, 06:49 PM Go to last post
    trainfan2017

Australian screenshots

How about we keep to the screenshots Steve...

Cheers
    David

trainfan2017 Today, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    jonwray

USA Pics

Like the moment when it's claimed that an SD40-2 has 5000 HP when it really has 3000.

jonwray Today, 05:45 PM Go to last post