• Trainz Model Railroad Official Trailer Released

Prior to pre-orders beginning in Mid-November, and the PC release on Dec 5th, we're happy to announce the release of the Official Trailer.

We'd also love to hear what you think about TMR17 from the information provided so far. Please take a moment to complete our quick Survey.
    Comments 8 Comments
      amigacooke -
      Good to see that N3V have not been idle at any rate. Predictably, I'm interested in the UK routes and will consider buying them when available for TANE.
      Vinnie264 -
      I don't have a point, I have a circle.

Also, does this include Thai Land Valley?
      santafe8643 -
      Keep up the good work, N3V.

In Mario voice* Lets a go!
      MNIBARI08 -
      do not get!!!!Trainz Model Railroad 2017

I do not agree with it NV3 asking trainz users to pre-order this software, when TANE is doing very well SP1 when it should had SP2 SP3 and SP4 as well no more.

Its early days for it, some Trainz users are having a limit and choosing out of TS12 to TANE and maybe TS2010 and TS2009, not because TSR2017 but some are sticking to the version they have, this is very bad for NV3 to keep upgrading from the basic/Deluxe or Collectors of TANE to TSR2017.

The TRAINZ users are getting felt up in one tunnel to another so by saying this there will be no TSR2017 its too early as TANE is still a baby. I know by TANE content and how long the software has been out for.

If this continues there will be questions? and trailer will not help at this present time.
      paulhobbs -
      Another one who doesn't understand what TMR is.

Paul
      itareus -
      Quote Originally Posted by MNIBARI08 View Post
      do not get!!!!Trainz Model Railroad 2017

If this continues there will be questions? and trailer will not help at this present time.
      1) Can you not understand that TMR is a package of model railway routes which can either be added to TANE or bought and installed as a separate item ?

2) Where will the questions be asked ? Have you contacted your local MP regarding raising the issue in the House of Commons ?

TANE development continues as might be expected but N3V need revenue to do this - they are a business not a charity. Releases like TMR help them keep going.
      JKramer328 -
      Uh ..The link does not work when clicking on the model railroad advertisement
      shaneturner12 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JKramer328 View Post
      Uh ..The link does not work when clicking on the model railroad advertisement
      The links seem to work fine for me (if it's not on this page then the address of the problem page needs to be provided) - try the link right at the top above the image.

Shane
  • Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

pware

Need Help

For the same reason why most people in these forums prefer the title "Railroad Simulator" over "Train Game".

pware Today, 02:11 AM Go to last post
    narrowgauge

SR&RL assets help needed

Norm

Thanks, I don't remember uploading that.

There may be another way out. I see that there is an offer of a free version of

narrowgauge Today, 01:55 AM Go to last post
    pware

Forum Code of Conduct - Enforcement

You use Trainz iChat? I thought that they (iChat users) had all died out. The reasons you listed are the very reasons why I (and probably most others)

pware Today, 12:24 AM Go to last post
    pware

Add track-side using script

I cannot answer your question but I am puzzled. Why would you need to add a track signal using a script?

All signals (signal objects) are

pware Today, 12:16 AM Go to last post
    thundrert

Need Help

I did not know that. Of course, I'm not exactly Bill Gates.

"Graphics Technology". You mean that building models has a higher-sounding

thundrert Yesterday, 11:53 PM Go to last post
    chinmay.gadre

Add track-side using script

I am able to add track-side assets (signals to be specific) from script using SetFXAttachment (I had to play around with the attachment point positions

chinmay.gadre Yesterday, 11:15 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

hewi12

Australian screenshots

Hey all, been a while since I've posted around here so I'll leave this here

8213 leads an interstate service in the early days of NR...

hewi12 Today, 05:24 AM Go to last post
    epa

Show off your reskins!

I've seen dozens of CP ES44AC skins on JR's mesh but I figured I'd try my hand at it. I also did one in the old CP scheme.

epa Today, 05:22 AM Go to last post
    bolea

Japan

The thing is that, as you said, I went through hell when trying to download all the dependencies from the Wakayama line (which is in fact, a small train

bolea Today, 03:59 AM Go to last post
    jackyamstel

The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Very nice shots, Norm. You always make steam look good no matter what thread you're posting on.

Intermodal heading east at Zelma.
    Cheers,

jackyamstel Yesterday, 10:55 PM Go to last post
    jordon412

Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

I'd like to see a steam era Coal Country. I've tried to do it without modifying the terrain nor the trackwork significantly, but it wouldn't work

jordon412 Yesterday, 10:19 PM Go to last post
    gisa

Japan

Just wanted to let you (and anyone else who is interested) know that I did manage to find a few freeware ** (There are two caveats though) Japanese routes

gisa Yesterday, 09:50 PM Go to last post