.
  • First Class Tickets - Half Price for One Week Only!

    Comments 24 Comments
    1. Bsillett's Avatar
      Bsillett -
      My currnet ticket runs out in march 2017. If I buy one today at cheap price, can I activate it when my current one finishes?
    1. oknotsen's Avatar
      oknotsen -
      Yes you can.
    1. Bsillett's Avatar
      Bsillett -
      Thanks, thats one in the bank for next year sorted.
    1. cascaderailroad's Avatar
      cascaderailroad -
      I have 3 one year FCT's stockpiled ... I might buy 2 more (trusting N3V lasts at least 5 more years) ... I once saw "Lifetime FCT Ticket $117 .... Whew ... What a fool I was for not buying one (which expires in 2037)
    1. ish6's Avatar
      ish6 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cascaderailroad View Post
      I once saw "Lifetime FCT Ticket $117 .... Whew ... What a fool I was for not buying one (which expires in 2037)
      When the first class ticket was introduced for the first time someone asked the same question forum, and they were told that's not a set day --- It's a lifetime ticket!

      Now, Tony can change his mind, of course, but then that would not make business sense!

      Ish
    1. cascaderailroad's Avatar
      cascaderailroad -
      Lifetime does not mean "Your Lifetime" ... it means the expected "Lifetime of the Company", which has a limit, and will expire, someday, soon ... sooner than you expect !
    1. ish6's Avatar
      ish6 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cascaderailroad View Post
      Lifetime does not mean "Your Lifetime" ... it means the expected "Lifetime of the Company", which has a limit, and will expire, someday, soon ... sooner than you expect !
      So you're saying the company is going bankrupt? Belly-up? Out of business?

      "lifetime of the company", which means, it will last until the lifetime of the company! LOL

      Cas, Cas, Cas ... my man, please stop spreading rumors --- gonna get you in trouble one day!

      I gotto go, I'll read your reply in later today, tho!

      Ish
    1. Col_Klink's Avatar
      Col_Klink -
      Hey Folks, your payment system is not accepting my new Visa card. I have tried at least six times to get it to work so I can get an upgrade for
      my FCT purchase. It's frustrating when everything is correct for the entries and it keeps kicking it out. Why is that ??
    1. cascaderailroad's Avatar
      cascaderailroad -
      Quote Originally Posted by ish6 View Post
      So you're saying the company is going bankrupt? Belly-up? Out of business?

      "lifetime of the company", which means, it will last until the lifetime of the company! LOL

      Ish
      Everything expires someday

      Doubtful any of us will be playing Trainz in 2037 ... Windows PC's may not even exist by then
    1. Ypsilon's Avatar
      Ypsilon -
      I ordered one today but I had to pay the full prize! WTF?
    1. cascaderailroad's Avatar
      cascaderailroad -
      I ordered 2, I guess it came up correct, as the receipt has no price paid (it usually is blank on all my receipts), only says ordered 2, and they showed up in my tickets immediately, using a major credit card

      I now have 5 years of 1 year FCT's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYwpnG-rkHI
    1. jbartus's Avatar
      jbartus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Col_Klink View Post
      Hey Folks, your payment system is not accepting my new Visa card. I have tried at least six times to get it to work so I can get an upgrade for
      my FCT purchase. It's frustrating when everything is correct for the entries and it keeps kicking it out. Why is that ??
      You may be running afoul of your bank's security measures. Make sure you can use it for an international purchase. One way around the problem if it doesn't (as mine didn't) is to open a PayPal account, and use that.
    1. Col_Klink's Avatar
      Col_Klink -
      Quote Originally Posted by jbartus View Post
      You may be running afoul of your bank's security measures. Make sure you can use it for an international purchase. One way around the problem if it doesn't (as mine didn't) is to open a PayPal account, and use that.
      My bank account has always allowed this purchase and running afoul is not the current reason. My wife's card will not go through
      as well. It's on a different account. If I cannot get the FCT that is offered this week, my next note will be a nasty-gram. Someone
      from N3V should check this thread to make sure my answer comes from them to make me aware that everyone else is getting through
      that wants an FCT. I have never had an issue with my card and rest assured, there is plenty of cash in there to get this $14.00 worth
      of benefit.
    1. Vern's Avatar
      Vern -
      Isn't it time this "news" item about an expired offer was archived or deleted?
    1. tagforare's Avatar
      tagforare -
      With blossom cheeks I have to ask what a First Class Ticket really is?
    1. oknotsen's Avatar
      oknotsen -
      Without a FCT (First Class Ticket) you can only download 100mb of content from the DLS per day at a very slow speed (about 7kb/sec).
      With a FCT there is no daily maximum and limited download speed.
    1. kenlow's Avatar
      kenlow -
      Quote Originally Posted by oknotsen View Post
      Without a FCT (First Class Ticket) you can only download 100mb of content from the DLS per day at a very slow speed (about 7kb/sec).
      With a FCT there is no daily maximum and limited download speed.
      Thank you oknotsen for your info re FCTs. I am new to all things Trainz so all knowledge is power. kenlow 167780.
    1. kenlow's Avatar
      kenlow -
      Thank you oknotsen for your info re: FCTs. I am new to all things Trainz so all knowledge is power. kenlow 167780.
    1. tagforare's Avatar
      tagforare -
      Quote Originally Posted by tagforare View Post
      With blossom cheeks I have to ask what a First Class Ticket really is?
      My English i s bad and I still need need an answer?
    1. oknotsen's Avatar
      oknotsen -
      Quote Originally Posted by tagforare View Post
      My English i s bad and I still need need an answer?
      Strange, because I actually gave you the answer right after your question already:
      Quote Originally Posted by oknotsen (on September 30th) View Post
      Without a FCT (First Class Ticket) you can only download 100mb of content from the DLS per day at a very slow speed (about 7kb/sec).
      With a FCT there is no daily maximum and limited download speed.
      Maybe you can make clear to us what part of that answer your do not understand?

      Or would a copy-paste from Google Translate help?
      Quote Originally Posted by oknotsen's answer put in Google Translate and turned into Swedish View Post
      Utan en FCT (First Class Ticket) kan du bara ladda ner 100 MB innehåll från DLS per dag vid en mycket låg hastighet (ca 7 kb / s).
      Med en FCT det finns ingen daglig maximum och begränsad nedladdningshastighet .
  • Useful Links

  • Recent General Trainz Posts

    stocky36

    End of the line

    I seem to have come to the end of the line with Trainz
    I have posted my problems recently but have not had any answers that have helped
    everything

    stocky36 Today, 11:26 AM Go to last post
    PivBoi

    Attempted Camera Tricks

    hello everbbody, i am testing out some camera tricks
    anyone is welcome to comment or help me out to say how i can improve


    PivBoi Today, 10:54 AM Go to last post
    whitepass

    *FIXED* Convert MSTS to Trainz 2021

    MSTS had a limit of 10,000 polys, the body, bogeys, cab, and shadow are all in one and the cab is 2D and useless.

    whitepass Today, 09:42 AM Go to last post
    ldowns

    Trainz peaked in 2006

    My vote's for T:ANE SP3, for the simple reason that it was the first version of T:ANE that actually worked (have no idea whether SP4 fixed anything, since

    ldowns Today, 09:40 AM Go to last post
    musupporter

    Road vehicles only

    road vehicles only. etc

    musupporter Today, 08:24 AM Go to last post
    1611mac

    Reinstalling Trainz2019 for a fresh start

    easywolf32... Consider slowing down.

    What are you going to do with all those routes at once? There are advantages to moving slowly. Download

    1611mac Today, 06:42 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

    CBH010bj

    Australian screenshots

    FQ02 in FreightLink colours idles in the Coal Country yard ladder.

    CBH010bj Today, 10:10 AM Go to last post
    ModelerMJ

    Model Railroadz

    Hotgrove,

    Thanks for the pointers.

    If anyone is interested, I believe the Ish6 windows used are ' Marsz-I Kit x v403 (Glass

    ModelerMJ Today, 09:06 AM Go to last post
    BRAWO

    Trainz videos

    A raft of VL11 electric locomotives storms the Beskid Pass through the Ukrainian Carpathians

    BRAWO Today, 08:40 AM Go to last post
    DARTrider

    USA Pics

    Justin, those are the most beautiful EMD's I've ever seen. Thank you for giving us your all, and I hope these are out by Christmastime!
    P.S. Are

    DARTrider Today, 08:01 AM Go to last post
    hotgrove

    Model Railroadz

    Hi there Mike sorry i never got back earlier.

    For the rafters,skirting and finishing trim on the walls i used............EMM MR BASEBOARD

    hotgrove Today, 07:49 AM Go to last post
    barisbeer

    Australian screenshots

    Hunter Valley Route V.0.0.2 30/11/21 LATEST EDIT

    barisbeer Today, 03:10 AM Go to last post