• First Class Tickets - Half Price for One Week Only!

Comments 24 Comments
      Bsillett -
      My currnet ticket runs out in march 2017. If I buy one today at cheap price, can I activate it when my current one finishes?
      oknotsen -
      Yes you can.
      Bsillett -
      Thanks, thats one in the bank for next year sorted.
      cascaderailroad -
      I have 3 one year FCT's stockpiled ... I might buy 2 more (trusting N3V lasts at least 5 more years) ... I once saw "Lifetime FCT Ticket $117 .... Whew ... What a fool I was for not buying one (which expires in 2037)
      ish6 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cascaderailroad View Post
      I once saw "Lifetime FCT Ticket $117 .... Whew ... What a fool I was for not buying one (which expires in 2037)
      When the first class ticket was introduced for the first time someone asked the same question forum, and they were told that's not a set day --- It's a lifetime ticket!

Now, Tony can change his mind, of course, but then that would not make business sense!

Ish
      cascaderailroad -
      Lifetime does not mean "Your Lifetime" ... it means the expected "Lifetime of the Company", which has a limit, and will expire, someday, soon ... sooner than you expect !
      ish6 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cascaderailroad View Post
      Lifetime does not mean "Your Lifetime" ... it means the expected "Lifetime of the Company", which has a limit, and will expire, someday, soon ... sooner than you expect !
      So you're saying the company is going bankrupt? Belly-up? Out of business?

"lifetime of the company", which means, it will last until the lifetime of the company! LOL

Cas, Cas, Cas ... my man, please stop spreading rumors --- gonna get you in trouble one day!

I gotto go, I'll read your reply in later today, tho!

Ish
      Col_Klink -
      Hey Folks, your payment system is not accepting my new Visa card. I have tried at least six times to get it to work so I can get an upgrade for
      my FCT purchase. It's frustrating when everything is correct for the entries and it keeps kicking it out. Why is that ??
      cascaderailroad -
      Quote Originally Posted by ish6 View Post
      So you're saying the company is going bankrupt? Belly-up? Out of business?

"lifetime of the company", which means, it will last until the lifetime of the company! LOL

Ish
      Everything expires someday

Doubtful any of us will be playing Trainz in 2037 ... Windows PC's may not even exist by then
      Ypsilon -
      I ordered one today but I had to pay the full prize! WTF?
      cascaderailroad -
      I ordered 2, I guess it came up correct, as the receipt has no price paid (it usually is blank on all my receipts), only says ordered 2, and they showed up in my tickets immediately, using a major credit card

I now have 5 years of 1 year FCT's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYwpnG-rkHI
      jbartus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Col_Klink View Post
      Hey Folks, your payment system is not accepting my new Visa card. I have tried at least six times to get it to work so I can get an upgrade for
      my FCT purchase. It's frustrating when everything is correct for the entries and it keeps kicking it out. Why is that ??
      You may be running afoul of your bank's security measures. Make sure you can use it for an international purchase. One way around the problem if it doesn't (as mine didn't) is to open a PayPal account, and use that.
      Col_Klink -
      Quote Originally Posted by jbartus View Post
      You may be running afoul of your bank's security measures. Make sure you can use it for an international purchase. One way around the problem if it doesn't (as mine didn't) is to open a PayPal account, and use that.
      My bank account has always allowed this purchase and running afoul is not the current reason. My wife's card will not go through
      as well. It's on a different account. If I cannot get the FCT that is offered this week, my next note will be a nasty-gram. Someone
      from N3V should check this thread to make sure my answer comes from them to make me aware that everyone else is getting through
      that wants an FCT. I have never had an issue with my card and rest assured, there is plenty of cash in there to get this $14.00 worth
      of benefit.
      Vern -
      Isn't it time this "news" item about an expired offer was archived or deleted?
      tagforare -
      With blossom cheeks I have to ask what a First Class Ticket really is?
      oknotsen -
      Without a FCT (First Class Ticket) you can only download 100mb of content from the DLS per day at a very slow speed (about 7kb/sec).
      With a FCT there is no daily maximum and limited download speed.
      kenlow -
      Quote Originally Posted by oknotsen View Post
      Without a FCT (First Class Ticket) you can only download 100mb of content from the DLS per day at a very slow speed (about 7kb/sec).
      Thank you oknotsen for your info re FCTs. I am new to all things Trainz so all knowledge is power. kenlow 167780.
      kenlow -
      Thank you oknotsen for your info re: FCTs. I am new to all things Trainz so all knowledge is power. kenlow 167780.
      tagforare -
      Quote Originally Posted by tagforare View Post
      With blossom cheeks I have to ask what a First Class Ticket really is?
      My English i s bad and I still need need an answer?
      oknotsen -
      Quote Originally Posted by tagforare View Post
      My English i s bad and I still need need an answer?
      Strange, because I actually gave you the answer right after your question already:
      Quote Originally Posted by oknotsen (on September 30th) View Post
      Maybe you can make clear to us what part of that answer your do not understand?

Or would a copy-paste from Google Translate help?
      Quote Originally Posted by oknotsen's answer put in Google Translate and turned into Swedish View Post
      Utan en FCT (First Class Ticket) kan du bara ladda ner 100 MB innehåll från DLS per dag vid en mycket låg hastighet (ca 7 kb / s).
      Med en FCT det finns ingen daglig maximum och begränsad nedladdningshastighet .
  • Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

DaveBaum

Multiple Inventory New with longer or multiple tracks?

Thank you for the tips. I think I understand M.I.N a bit better now and there are 3 similar built-in tracks of length 10m, 20m, and 60m. I'm not sure

DaveBaum Today, 07:44 PM Go to last post
    hholdenaz

Trainzkuidindex.com to be closed soon

'Tis nice that you're keeping the site running, but there is one problem: not everybody has PayPal. Can you please make it so we don't have to use PayPal

hholdenaz Today, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    mikeaust

With the Lars tracks you also have the ability to link them. So that unloading a number of products on one track will create new products on another.

mikeaust Today, 07:36 PM Go to last post
    acbdfaqoz

Pennsylvania & Berwind Route

Hey there pbot,

Glad to hear you've acquired all the necessary paperwork! Are you the same person who snapped at me the other day?

acbdfaqoz Today, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    Bob_Ross

There are a few other track objects on the Download Station that might fit the bill.

There are a bunch of load/unload track objects called

Bob_Ross Today, 11:45 AM Go to last post
    hiawathamr

Can't download

This usually helps to get back the payware DLC downloader
    1. Launch TANE like normal until you get the launcher. DO not start Trainz.
    2. File

hiawathamr Today, 10:28 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

USSc1798

An explaination and a half.

As some of you may know, recently ANL replied to one of my progress shots on my WIP FEF series (in the Gmax and 3ds max renders thread.) He claimed that

USSc1798 Today, 08:33 PM Go to last post
    Railshuttle

Japan

Hey gang!!Nice to see the thread active again. Rizky: I tried to download the Chuo rapid and there was a virus found in the link by my anti virus program.

Railshuttle Today, 08:02 PM Go to last post
    steve123

Australian screenshots

You are right, i corrected it, sorry
    Hop Sing was the cook in the 1959/70 tv series Bonanza and he was a great actor i might add a very talented

steve123 Today, 07:59 PM Go to last post
    64Warhorse

USA Pics

It's always important to remember that, like journalists, screenwriters generally know NOTHING about anything even remotely technical, and are perfectly

64Warhorse Today, 06:49 PM Go to last post
    trainfan2017

Australian screenshots

How about we keep to the screenshots Steve...

Cheers
    David

trainfan2017 Today, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    jonwray

USA Pics

Like the moment when it's claimed that an SD40-2 has 5000 HP when it really has 3000.

jonwray Today, 05:45 PM Go to last post