• First Class Tickets - Half Price for One Week Only!

Comments 24 Comments
      Bsillett -
      My currnet ticket runs out in march 2017. If I buy one today at cheap price, can I activate it when my current one finishes?
      oknotsen -
      Yes you can.
      Bsillett -
      Thanks, thats one in the bank for next year sorted.
      cascaderailroad -
      I have 3 one year FCT's stockpiled ... I might buy 2 more (trusting N3V lasts at least 5 more years) ... I once saw "Lifetime FCT Ticket $117 .... Whew ... What a fool I was for not buying one (which expires in 2037)
      ish6 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cascaderailroad View Post
      I once saw "Lifetime FCT Ticket $117 .... Whew ... What a fool I was for not buying one (which expires in 2037)
      When the first class ticket was introduced for the first time someone asked the same question forum, and they were told that's not a set day --- It's a lifetime ticket!

Now, Tony can change his mind, of course, but then that would not make business sense!

Ish
      cascaderailroad -
      Lifetime does not mean "Your Lifetime" ... it means the expected "Lifetime of the Company", which has a limit, and will expire, someday, soon ... sooner than you expect !
      ish6 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cascaderailroad View Post
      Lifetime does not mean "Your Lifetime" ... it means the expected "Lifetime of the Company", which has a limit, and will expire, someday, soon ... sooner than you expect !
      So you're saying the company is going bankrupt? Belly-up? Out of business?

"lifetime of the company", which means, it will last until the lifetime of the company! LOL

Cas, Cas, Cas ... my man, please stop spreading rumors --- gonna get you in trouble one day!

I gotto go, I'll read your reply in later today, tho!

Ish
      Col_Klink -
      Hey Folks, your payment system is not accepting my new Visa card. I have tried at least six times to get it to work so I can get an upgrade for
      my FCT purchase. It's frustrating when everything is correct for the entries and it keeps kicking it out. Why is that ??
      cascaderailroad -
      Quote Originally Posted by ish6 View Post
      So you're saying the company is going bankrupt? Belly-up? Out of business?

"lifetime of the company", which means, it will last until the lifetime of the company! LOL

Ish
      Everything expires someday

Doubtful any of us will be playing Trainz in 2037 ... Windows PC's may not even exist by then
      Ypsilon -
      I ordered one today but I had to pay the full prize! WTF?
      cascaderailroad -
      I ordered 2, I guess it came up correct, as the receipt has no price paid (it usually is blank on all my receipts), only says ordered 2, and they showed up in my tickets immediately, using a major credit card

I now have 5 years of 1 year FCT's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYwpnG-rkHI
      jbartus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Col_Klink View Post
      Hey Folks, your payment system is not accepting my new Visa card. I have tried at least six times to get it to work so I can get an upgrade for
      my FCT purchase. It's frustrating when everything is correct for the entries and it keeps kicking it out. Why is that ??
      You may be running afoul of your bank's security measures. Make sure you can use it for an international purchase. One way around the problem if it doesn't (as mine didn't) is to open a PayPal account, and use that.
      Col_Klink -
      Quote Originally Posted by jbartus View Post
      You may be running afoul of your bank's security measures. Make sure you can use it for an international purchase. One way around the problem if it doesn't (as mine didn't) is to open a PayPal account, and use that.
      My bank account has always allowed this purchase and running afoul is not the current reason. My wife's card will not go through
      as well. It's on a different account. If I cannot get the FCT that is offered this week, my next note will be a nasty-gram. Someone
      from N3V should check this thread to make sure my answer comes from them to make me aware that everyone else is getting through
      that wants an FCT. I have never had an issue with my card and rest assured, there is plenty of cash in there to get this $14.00 worth
      of benefit.
      Vern -
      Isn't it time this "news" item about an expired offer was archived or deleted?
      tagforare -
      With blossom cheeks I have to ask what a First Class Ticket really is?
      oknotsen -
      Without a FCT (First Class Ticket) you can only download 100mb of content from the DLS per day at a very slow speed (about 7kb/sec).
      With a FCT there is no daily maximum and limited download speed.
      kenlow -
      Quote Originally Posted by oknotsen View Post
      Without a FCT (First Class Ticket) you can only download 100mb of content from the DLS per day at a very slow speed (about 7kb/sec).
      Thank you oknotsen for your info re FCTs. I am new to all things Trainz so all knowledge is power. kenlow 167780.
      kenlow -
      Thank you oknotsen for your info re: FCTs. I am new to all things Trainz so all knowledge is power. kenlow 167780.
      tagforare -
      Quote Originally Posted by tagforare View Post
      With blossom cheeks I have to ask what a First Class Ticket really is?
      My English i s bad and I still need need an answer?
      oknotsen -
      Quote Originally Posted by tagforare View Post
      My English i s bad and I still need need an answer?
      Strange, because I actually gave you the answer right after your question already:
      Quote Originally Posted by oknotsen (on September 30th) View Post
      Maybe you can make clear to us what part of that answer your do not understand?

Or would a copy-paste from Google Translate help?
      Quote Originally Posted by oknotsen's answer put in Google Translate and turned into Swedish View Post
      Utan en FCT (First Class Ticket) kan du bara ladda ner 100 MB innehåll från DLS per dag vid en mycket låg hastighet (ca 7 kb / s).
      Med en FCT det finns ingen daglig maximum och begränsad nedladdningshastighet .
  • Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

pierreparis

News from trainzkuiindex

I start a new thread to give news from trainzkuidindex to the community.

Today I update the full database. All web sites has been checked

pierreparis Today, 11:37 PM Go to last post
    Pencil42

WWI military equipment

Whecsailor has some WWI stuff on the DLS.

edit: make sure you check all trainz versions.

Curtis

Pencil42 Today, 11:14 PM Go to last post
    epa

old loco

Then my advice would be to just wait. They are working very hard to get that stuff updated and reuploaded. Just give them time. They will get it done.

epa Today, 09:29 PM Go to last post
    hiawathamr

WWI military equipment

I know there are lots of WWII items on the DLS, and a few civil war, but WWI I'm not sure about

hiawathamr Today, 08:57 PM Go to last post
    shaun_rt

old loco

It's not over there sadly

shaun_rt Today, 08:53 PM Go to last post
    Thai1On

WWI military equipment

Is there any WWI items on the DLS or elsewhere? I do have a few of the rail guns, but looks as though I will need to defend the city as war maybe coming

Thai1On Today, 07:37 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

Saieditor

UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Billinton is very good if you don't mind exploring and going hither and thither.

Saieditor Today, 11:42 PM Go to last post
    kurtnielsen

USA Pics

[IMG][/IMG]
    A lil bit of nostalgia.

Here's a rare sight: a fancy JR GEVO in the same consist as one of cnr's old C40-9W whilst running

kurtnielsen Today, 11:41 PM Go to last post
    lego207

USA Pics

Carrying some heavy loads - part of a house, heavy equipment, and other freight - over the gradient, coming into a storm.

These

lego207 Today, 11:33 PM Go to last post
    malikrthr

Major Tri State Area Project

Letting my imagination flow. Adding greenery and detail to the Soundview section of the Bronx. Amtrak AEM-7 and Amfleets on a sunny spring day approaching

malikrthr Today, 10:24 PM Go to last post
    Roy3b3

Australian screenshots

Wonderful work Graeme. This is such a fine looking layout and beautifully detailed. I'm looking forward to the next 12km.

Cheers mate,

Roy3b3 Today, 09:17 PM Go to last post
    Roy3b3

From the Blue Mountains Line, Australia

First phase to upload ?,... This is your choice mate, but I think it's wise to consider the people who may decide to download your route.

Roy3b3 Today, 09:10 PM Go to last post