All Blog Entries

1. sharing a route with friends

Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    If you export to CDP as Alikiwi mentioned, then there are several options. Email, OneDrive or Google Drive, DropBox, mailing a CD or Thumb Drive (probably old tech at this point). Double check to make sure you have not used payware, or your friends will either have to buy those routes/assets or substitute somehow. Also, if you have built-in assets, make sure they are available to friends who have different versions. That actually goes for any of the assets you used that are T:ANE level, for anyone
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Floating track

When connecting "track with no ties" to ballasted track the rails float above the ground, how do I keep the track from floating above the ground?
    Tags: 1*17 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Steam engine operation guide

Quote Originally Posted by KotangaGirl View Post
    It sounds to me Jim as if there's something either with the engine spec or the config file that's not set up properly.
    Thanks, KG, that could be it. I think that would just apply to the tender though, right ?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Re: SI3D Challenge Route Water Issues.

So... I've figured out how to fix the green water problem. All you have to do is go to "Edit Environment" and reset it. I have both a patched version and an edited version with SI3D assets. I will post the links in the comments.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. class 421

what happen to tempest class 421 (uk).still waiting class 421 (uk) to be release to download from content manager. also lack southern region third rail rolling stock. uk assets.
    Tags: 1%2527%2522 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 315 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast