All Blog Entries

1. Something's Cooking.....

It's been a minute since I've added anything to this blog, to say the least. Kind of surprised that it still works

It's been an even longer time since I've spoken anything of a route I spent awhile working circa 2010; the BNSF Thayer South Sub. My most recent blog entry would indicate that this project is officially vaporware. For those of you who remember this route, I bring you good news. The route is not dead after all! Not living within short driving distance of the real-life ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Shareware Program Released to Manage Asset Names - RMAN (Retain My Asset Names)

by , June 14th, 2020 at 11:19 AM (Dual Blog: *RMAN (Retain My Asset Names) Asset Renaming Utility* & * Fostoria Ohio, "The Iron Triangle" Project*)

A small update on RMAN development: The Bulk Asset Renaming feature has been remodeled while under development. The user can select a bulk rename either starting with his/her permanent custom name list or using the current names in their asset library. In either case, the final result will be such that both names will be made identical for the same KUID version.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Lunman 3D - Creaciones para Trainz

[CITA = jnicolas; 1815724] Hola buenas tardes, soy Jesús. Te agradezco mucho tu amabilidad. Soy un Trainzero desde el 2006 pero con idas y venidas, últimamente estuve muy desconectado y cuando regresó, entró en ibertrainz y vi que estaba todo parado parado parado parado. En fin al retomar la cuestión, intentado instalar la catenaria que conocía y me sale en rojo en el menú de agregar objetos.
    Intentó enviar captura de pantalla pero no soy capaz. Perdió mis habilidades en este tiempo. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2020-05-26 a las 19.02.43.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	2028  
  4. Introducing RMAN (Retain My Asset Names), a new free Trainz Asset Naming Solution

by , May 22nd, 2020 at 09:03 AM (Dual Blog: *RMAN (Retain My Asset Names) Asset Renaming Utility* & * Fostoria Ohio, "The Iron Triangle" Project*)
    Introducing RMAN (Retain My Asset Names) - a Total Solution for Customized Trainz Asset Naming

Many Trainz users want to organize their assets as they indeed originate from creators of all corners of the world not working to any naming standard per se. When Surveyor tabs are opened, we can be dumbfounded by the variety of asset naming styles thrown at us as route modelers. The most effective way to fix this ...

Updated May 23rd, 2020 at 02:14 PM by deneban

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Is There A Keyboard Shortcut To Turn A Turntable?

Quote Originally Posted by trainboy3115 View Post
    Im Remaking Edward's Day Out And I Need To Turn The Turntable With Out Clicking On It, Because Im Uploading It To YouTube And Want It To Look Nice,
    Thanks,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 312 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast