All Blog Entries

1. HORN RELEASE

Quote Originally Posted by smithwamx96 View Post
    Well here they are sorry for the delay, Im always taking horn request, Im posting on the forum until i find someone who can host my horns

WP 1983 K5LLA.cdp

UP KATY 1988 K5LLA.cdp

UP 6887 K3LA(2).cdp

KCS 4680 K5HL(2).cdp

3849 PM920 Horn.cdp

1951 NATHAN M5(2).cdp

1951 NATHAN M5.cdp

BNSF 2184 GP38 RS3K.cdp

BNSF ES44C4 K5HLL.cdp
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Backup of Mac for Trainz database and config files

Quote Originally Posted by tim914 View Post
    To properly backup or restore the Trainz for Mac database and config, you should backup the TrainzSimulator folder in your user's Application Support folder. It's located in your user's Library folder. If you are running Lion, this folder is hidden.

To access it in Finder:
    Cmd-Shift-G
    Enter ~/Library/Application Support in the field

You can then right-click on the folder and select "Compress TrainzSimulator" from the popup menu. Move the resulting
    Tags: backup Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  3. Cornelia to Franklin In Trainz: A New Era. Total Rebuild Bringing NEW Looks & Realism

by , January 23rd, 2016 at 07:47 PM (The Railroads in the Mountains of North Carolina and other Eastern USA States.)
    Hello, steamdog1234 here Bringing an Update to my Last post,

I have gotten Trainz A New Era for Christmas 2015 and have got most of my Lag issue Resolved
    Allowing me to Work on the route "Cornelia to Franklin". The goal is the same though and won't change that much.

Work Load(s):
    -Get the ballast texture under the tracks
    -Work on Bridges.
    -add Stations/Depots.
    -Add small Roads. It is in the Mountains so like two lane roads or so. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Quote Originally Posted by knifeswitch1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3985 View Post
    Nice shot there Knifeswitch, what were your Environmental settings when you took that shot?
    Slightly different color due to the fog and a little more play, but this is more or less the same look.
    thanks I will try tinkering with the environmental settings a bit when I get off work in a few hours
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sydney Trains M-Set by zed5095

Hi all,

I am currently developing (hopefully) a Sydney Trains M-set for Trainz. As i am extremely new to modelling this project may take some time with a projected completion around April.

I may request some help along the way and hopefully someone out there on the internet will help me complete the project.Any pointer you can think of as I post update picture will be greatly appreciated.

Just got sick of not seeing much Sydney content besides memeboy's Tangara,Urbos ...
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M-set1.jpg 
Views:	369 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	973   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M-Set2.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	974   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M-Set3.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	975   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M-Set4.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	976