Blog Comments

The blogs are not intended for support topics. Next to that hardly anyone reads them. I suggest that you post this in the TRS19 support forum instead.
    The blogs are not intended for support topics. Next to that hardly anyone reads them.
    I would suggest posting this question, including the specific KUID and errors you are getting, in the Content Creation Support forum.

For built-in’s it is easy though: Revert to original.
    the train isn't in the database... tanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by oknotsen
    The blogs are not intended for support questions. Next to that, hardly anyone reads them. I suggest posting this on the forum instead.
    Oh ok thanks I'm new to this and I'm not quite sure how it works lol
    The blogs are not intended for support questions. Next to that, hardly anyone reads them. I suggest posting this on the forum instead.
    Go to your second link, scroll down to the bottom, find the Kuid and type that into the content manager and it should pop up. Hope that helps!
    Godd Evening / Morning to All

It's been a very long time since I have done anything marsz related! I came back from being in the ICU for nearly 2 months, near death last year to feeling 99% at this moment! I am also feeling that Marsz creativity coming back now! today, I completely one of many bases on my Marsz route, which has taken an eternity to complete! However, there's no more expansion to the route! All that's left is work on the existing bases that is scattered across the vast map! Below, screenshotz of what I complete today!

Now, creating content will take a bit longer to get use to 3dmax -- Hopefully it'll come back to me! I'll keep you guys posted on that front! For now, all take care, and be safe always!!!

Ish

Updated August 4th, 2019 at 04:37 AM by oknotsen
    OK, thanks.
    The blogs are not intended for support. Next to that hardly anyone reads them. Please post your questions in the related forum. In this case the Surveyor forum sounds fitting.

Consider this two projects; route and reskins.
    For more info, that 198.8 UK km is 123.5M.
    Pretty decent.