Recent Blogs Posts

1. Achievments

I have Trainz 2019 Platinum edition with extra routes and consists etc installed and running. But achievments only seem to be working for the Tutorials and the Kickstarter 2 route. Switching, freight and passenger achievments are not incrementing. I note only the Kickstarter sessions are listed under the Sessions tab, no other routes feature. Any helpful suggestions appreciated...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Changing ID/Username

I have looked everywhere in Helper Desk to find how to change your username in the Trainz Simulator New Era. Can someone help me? I have tried everything and nothing... helper page is not too helpful and if I want to send a question query it tells me to log in and I am logged on. Can someone help me? What are your solutions?

And I don't want to create new account... but if it's too hard, I'll might end up doing that.

Thank you.....
    Tags: account, username Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. traffic sunk into road bed?

Quote Originally Posted by SailorDan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroller1947 View Post
    Traffic sinks into some roads especially on hills.
    What traffic and what road? If it's a DLS route, what hill?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Industry, leave my train brake alone!

Quote Originally Posted by ZecMurphy View Post
    Hi RHKluckhohn
    At the current time, the industries take control of the train in the same way that an AI driver controls the train. This means that when control is returned, the train brakes will be applied as this is what happens when control is returned from an AI driver.

However, you can generally prevent this from occurring by adding the 'Advanced Industry Load Configuration' rule, and then configuring the industry to not take control of the trains. Please note that in some
    Categories
    CONSTRUCTION
  5. The Illinois Railway Museum Route (New and Continuing)

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first post for my Illinois Railway Museum Route project for Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 and Trainz A New Era (Coming Later in the project). As I just started the project yesterday, and I am currently in midst of trying to setup all the pages I can for this route.

I originally started creating maps in trainz way back in Trainz 2006. I've come a long way now, and want to continue and in the same way, start a new route off the original map creator, Matt3985.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020-03-15 024302.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	2001   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020-03-15 043555.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	2002   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020-03-15 033217.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	2003   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020-03-15 024314.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	2004  
Page 1 of 308 1231151101 ... LastLast