Recent Blogs Posts

1. Pixels and Polys - AC4400CW 2

Continued from part 1:

I decided to do the first model as CSX. CSX just isn't CSX without the AC44, so
    it had to be first. That meant I had to create yet another truck... er bogey;
    the radial. again - I didn't keep progress shots of it, not important enough I

1 June 2017

Now that's better.

2. Pixels and Polys - AC4400CW 1

"Post to your Blog" it tells me above... I don't really know how to do a blog, nor am I a great writer with a lot to say. You could ask most people who know me personally and they would say I am quiet most of the time. So here let me try to use a few images and words to show some work that has been progressing - albeit slowly.

Most Trainz enthusiasts who enjoy US motive power know that we don't have a GE AC4400CW in a high-detail and modern form. There are some older models, ...

Updated March 21st, 2018 at 01:47 PM by norfolksouthern37

3. Settings For "My Level Crossings"

Updated March 19th, 2018 at 11:52 PM by RHKluckhohn

Tags: fond du lac Add / Edit Tags
  4. FDL Fond Du Lac For T:ANE

Quote Originally Posted by RHKluckhohn View Post
    FDL Fond Du Lac For T:ANE <kuid:373500:100024> and companion session FDL For T:ANE Basic <kuid:373500:100028> are now available on the DLC.

These new assets provide a clean port of the Fond du Lac Branch. The basic session contains all the standard settings for the atilaxings, junction links and ASB crossing controls. All track segments and junctions have tested good. The portals are working.

NOTE: These assets do NOT obsolete their ancestors. If you are running
  5. Update on what has happened to The Southern Shortline and other plans.

by , March 18th, 2018 at 02:18 PM (The Railroads in the Mountains of North Carolina and other Eastern USA States.)
    A While back, my Laptop that the Southern Shortline route was on, Its fans died, I lost the route and all the work i did. But i got a laptop from the same company (MSI- Mircostar International-I Think) that has a better graphics card and more video Memory. I Have been trying to find content but at the time i am writing this i can't b/c of MyTrainz giving my a load of Horse Crap over downloading assets to get downloaded locomotives to work. I will say that i do not have a First Class Ticket (FCT) ...
Page 1 of 283 1231151101 ... LastLast