Recent Blogs Posts

1. fermata stazione (TS2010)

Quote Originally Posted by casella View Post
    ciao sono massimo da firenze o un problema, non riesco a fermare il treno in stazione si ferma sempre prima di entrare perchè? mi potete aiutare grazie.
    - Semplice, per far fermare il treno in stazione, devi far salire o scendere i passeggeri, basta dare il load e quello seguente, vedrai che il treno si ferma esattamente in stazione. Ciao.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. So I Was About to Make a Comment....

...when I had to think if it would get me in trouble.

So rather than make the comment on the offending post.....Ill just post it here....

This is a picture gallery I started for real pics of anything related to the railroad. With a quote or story behind it that is uplifting or thoughtful in someway that reminds us of simpler times. (please don't post drama, troll or start problems)
    I'll be posting a new pic every so often with some sort of short story
    Tags: get gud Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Along The Line (large Pics)

Quote Originally Posted by VIA6415 View Post
    This is a pitcher gallery I started for real pics of anything related to the railroad with a quot or story behind it that is uplifting or thoughtful in someway that reminds us of simpler times. (please don't post drama, troll or start problems)
    I'll be posting a new pic every so often with some sort of short story about it of though about how this pic. Your welcome to do the same please post were it was taken and who took it at the bottom one pic pure post please.

I'll get started
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What are some Steamers made for Trainz that look great with the CIWL cars by Vendel?

Quote Originally Posted by shebashetan7 View Post
    Hi all,

Today, I've searching around a good variety of 3rd-party websites and the DLS for some excellent steam locomotives dating from post-WWI/pre-WWII-era Europe that go great with Vendel's top-notch CIWL Orient Express carriages by FMA and Painted Grace. Anyone have any ideas on what locomotives pulled the 1930's Orient Express? I understand that the train passed through many countries, which means that motive power native to them pulled the express, however if somebody could provide
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hello

This may sound odd , some may remember the problems I had with TS12 and windows 7 64 bit . I changed the operating system to a 32 bit version of windows 7. I'm unable to install TS 12 so went out and got TS2009 and it works great . I'm trying to patch it its Build 3 (38869 ) not sure what or which or how to patch .
    I find TS2009 very relaxing

Live long & Prosper

LMS fan
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 270 1231151101 ... LastLast