Recent Blogs Posts

1. Le manque permanent de texture

Bonjours a tous

Je constate que régulièrement dans les téléchargement Payant ou GRATUITS que les textures manques et cela impacte le bon fonctionnement du matériel ou des objets .
    Sans compter les fautes de frappes lors de la création des objets ou du matériel, Il serais Bon que les Développeurs de chez AURAN Vérifie Avant diffusion et payement.
    Car Il est Impensable de Payer du Matériel Qui ne fonctionne-pas.
    Sur ce SALUT ET BONNE JOURNÉE
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. SNF - AGC Languedoc - faulty software

I have purchased the SNF - AGC Languedoc train set and found it to be faulty in that the pantograph does not work, which has been confirmed by Trainz Support. However this product is still on the Trainz store for sale as an individual purchase and bundled in the TRAINZ EURO BUNDLE for sale. I am concerned with Trainz lack of concern regarding this matter in not having this product removed from the store until a fix is forthcoming. I am also concerned for the reputation of developers such as 3DZug ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hiawathamr's releases

Some of us has been asking, both to ourselves, and the community about sessions going to which routes, and which routes has sessions. So I decided to put together a list of items that I have personally released on the DLS and N3V's store. This list contains routes that has sessions, sessions made for routes, and payware items. I'll try to keep this list updated as I release more items.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FREEWARE POST: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...12#post1741612 ...

Updated Today at 10:12 AM by hiawathamr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. RENFE 433 PINGÜINOS

5. Pictures of US Vulcan switchers

papawtrains here

I have been searching for interior and exterior pictures of US vulcan 0-4-4-0 diesel electric switchers but I haven't had much luck. I have read that only about 25 were ever made and the company went out of business in 1954. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 296 1231151101 ... LastLast