All Blog Entries

1. I have had enough.

Quote Originally Posted by G.M. View Post
    from the wiki:
    For a three part hornsound, the sounds for the horn are placed in a subdirectory called 'horn'.
    The lead-in sound should be named 'start.wav', the loop should be named 'idle 1.wav' and the lead-out sound should be named 'stop.wav'.
    The bell sound is as for a single part or two part horn.
    hope this helps
    GM
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I JUST WANT AN LMS CIMSON 2-6-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I wanted to have every Thomas and friends character based on their color. I didn't want to trigger Wilbert awdry so I got a gnr c1 for Henry. if you didn't know, Wilbert wanted Henry as an Atlantic. but that's not what we are focusing on. when I was looking for a James, I couldn't, I looked and looked but I just couldn't find it! can you tell me where I could find one?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WITH THE 4-4-0 s from Trainz forge

So Iíve download every 4-4-0 from Trainz forge for TRS19 but for every single engine it say faulty but only for the engine not the tender in I donít know how to fix it. I can use them In TANE and they work perfectly fine but for some reason not in TRS19. Iím mainly trying to fix the Antelope, gold run, Jupiter, storm, leviathan, whirlwind, gazelle,177, 19, 18 and the Union Pacific Schenectady 4-4-0s

Updated August 25th, 2021 at 05:18 PM by 32RedFire

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How's everybody doing these days?

Any new NJT content while I was gone? or is it the same as always
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. does trainz 2006 work on windows 10?

just give me a straight up yes or no answer, don't ask why i'm getting 2006 when there's other options.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 323 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast