Recent Blogs Posts

1. Hiawathamr's releases

Some of us has been asking, both to ourselves, and the community, so I decided to put together a list of items that I have personally released on the DLS and N3V's store. This list contains routes that has sessions, sessions made for routes, and payware items. I'll try to keep this list updated as I release more items.

Freeware:
    Routes (and sessions that goes with):
    British Commuter
    -Banks Heath

Highland Valley (TS12)
    -Highland Valley ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. RENFE 433 PING▄INOS

3. Pictures of US Vulcan switchers

papawtrains here

I have been searching for interior and exterior pictures of US vulcan 0-4-4-0 diesel electric switchers but I haven't had much luck. I have read that only about 25 were ever made and the company went out of business in 1954. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Murchison 2 interest

Anyone besides me in seeing Murchison updated, especially to allow 64 (?) bit? I must say I enjoy Murchison 2 much more than the "games" the newer versions have. Can't run a rr in a game!
    Tags: murchison 2 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Work at AMTZ

We've been pretty quiet over at AMTZ lately, but we're still here. Here is a little update as to what is going on.

Late last year we changed out forum provider after our previous one was sold to another company. We now fully run & control our forums, come on by & hang out!
    http://forums.americantrainz.com/

Elsewhere on our website we've been busy working on transitioning to a new content management system (CMS) to better manage our downloads & provide ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumsTease.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	1821  
Page 1 of 296 1231151101 ... LastLast