All Blog Entries

1. TC errors after adding TC3 to TC1&2

Quote Originally Posted by clam1952 View Post
    Ccleaner doesn't remove all Trainz entries though, it's not a very deep registry cleaner which is relatively safe compared to others that can really screw things up.

As a thought maybe changing the name of the folder you are installing it to rather than the default may work.

As an alternative if you have TC3 installed anywhere such as an old PC, you can actually copy the whole install to another PC disk or whatever.
    I tried a different folder but the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Dogwood shortline.

by , January 26th, 2020 at 06:28 PM (The Railroads in the Mountains of North Carolina and other Eastern USA States.)
    Hello, It has been a hot minute since I have posted anything here, I have in that time started a route called the dogwood shortline.

I need some assistance on ideas for the route. I made a post to r/trainsim on reddit about one location in particular. Anybody got any ideas or know what sub forum I could ask for help with this route?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Thai1On View Post

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Is is possible to offset something (rail track, road) to create 2 or more

Hi,

I am not only a trainz user but also a AutoCAD user and was wondering if there was a way to offset track in TRS 2019.

Sometimes I wish the was some AutoCAD commands built-into surveyor.

Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Help needed with Gameholic's 1994 rws timothy in trs2009

Hey guys i need help with gameholics1994 timothy and its faulty and it said Error: The texture 'sre2_body/e2w1.tga' failed to load. Does anyone know how to fix it? on trs2009?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 315 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast