Recent Blogs Posts

1. Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

Quote Originally Posted by SteamingJake View Post
    If it's not a CSA, then is it fictional?
    Western Pacific?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I AM SO GOD DAMN PISSED. WHERE IS ALL MY **** AT?!

I was just casually editing a route's name and description in version 1.3.7 (android) and then nothing worked! And as soon as I pressed ok, THE GAME ****ING CRASHED. And when I entered the game again... BAM! ALL MY ****ING DATA, GONE TO ****ING PLUTO! and I got logged out too! Yeah thank you! But thankfully I was able to log in back to my account, but maybe because i was playing trainz at 2 am?! I really don't ****ing know. Can someone please explain this ****?! (I apologise for swearing but its ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Chicago Central Poll (Commission or Reskin)

I am thinking of a unit from the Chicago Central & Pacific Railroad. I am jumping from a commission to a public reskin. I want to see what you all want. Would you like a commission or a reskin. This is just to see what people would want. If you would like one of each, feel free to comment.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. TRS2009 Content not showing in Driver or Surveyor

I got TRS content for my copy of TRS2009 which I got when they were giving it away with the Newsletter, but installed content isn't showing. Does anyone know how to view the content in Surveyor and Driver?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Steamtown Route Challange

ABANDONED BLOG

Updated November 14th, 2022 at 06:50 PM by NWP

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 331 1231151101 ... LastLast