All Blog Entries

1. Railworks Store

Please disregard

Updated March 24th, 2021 at 04:18 PM by boc61

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ADD MORE ENGINES FOR TRAINZ 2 (pls)

Hello there Trainz id like to request more engines for Trainz simulator 2. I gotta admit the most recent additions to the game were awesome!but its been quite some time now since youve added more engines. so here're a couple ideas. 1. a b&o tank engine that I forgot what the name of it was. 2.the modern day version of the sp 4449. 3. The d&rg #1015 which was added for Trainz 2 Mac. 4. all of these (one of them was already added)
    https://www.youtube.com?watch?v=bmBZYeE15wk
    5. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

Quote Originally Posted by hotgrove View Post

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Lost all Routes

Looking for a solution to recover Routes on TR19, Build 110491 Platinum Plus Additions. I have tried to to recover the saved routes from backups saved on the external HDD's. That solution did not resolve the route issue. The Routes will show up in Driver/Surveyor, however once selected the software go immediately into Sessions. I can run a session and save it , but I can not open or turn a Session into a route. I have deleted and re-installed the Trainz Digital download and this problem still persist. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Durango-silverton

I have and love Trainz on my Ipadpro. Years ago I had trainz on windows. They had a realistic Durango-silverton Colorado narrow guage route. My son and family live there, and I have taken the actual route many times and I am willing to pay someone to construct one for Trainz for IOS. PLEASE consider. You can contact me at rkling@kentlaw.iit.edu. Thx
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 319 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast