Recent Blogs Posts

1. Objectives For Version :6

• Convert the Route 67 grade crossing at Jones West to atilacrossing. [But that would require updating every session transiting the xing.] And Willow Lawn Rd. And Knowles.
    • Substitute speedtrees for some of the large billboard trees trackside.
    • Double check the mileage. Iron Ridge depot is 132.5 according to Milwaukee Road Historical Society.
    • Change all Tree Green 02 (payware) to Tree Broadleaf 03. -Cancel, updated as freeware.-
    • Change all Tree Green 03 " to Tree Broadleaf

Updated June 20th, 2020 at 12:33 AM by RHKluckhohn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lunman 3D - Creaciones para Trainz

[CITA = jnicolas; 1815724] Hola buenas tardes, soy Jesús. Te agradezco mucho tu amabilidad. Soy un Trainzero desde el 2006 pero con idas y venidas, últimamente estuve muy desconectado y cuando regresó, entró en ibertrainz y vi que estaba todo parado parado parado parado. En fin al retomar la cuestión, intentado instalar la catenaria que conocía y me sale en rojo en el menú de agregar objetos.
    Intentó enviar captura de pantalla pero no soy capaz. Perdió mis habilidades en este tiempo. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2020-05-26 a las 19.02.43.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	2028  
  3. Introducing RMAN (Retain My Asset Names), a new free Trainz Asset Naming Solution

by , May 22nd, 2020 at 09:03 AM (Dual Blog: *RMAN (Retain My Asset Names) Asset Renaming Utility* & * Fostoria Ohio, "The Iron Triangle" Project*)
    Introducing RMAN (Retain My Asset Names) - a Total Solution for Customized Trainz Asset Naming

Many Trainz users want to organize their assets as they indeed originate from creators of all corners of the world not working to any naming standard per se. When Surveyor tabs are opened, we can be dumbfounded by the variety of asset naming styles thrown at us as route modelers. The most effective way to fix this ...

Updated May 23rd, 2020 at 02:14 PM by deneban

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Is There A Keyboard Shortcut To Turn A Turntable?

Quote Originally Posted by trainboy3115 View Post
    Im Remaking Edward's Day Out And I Need To Turn The Turntable With Out Clicking On It, Because Im Uploading It To YouTube And Want It To Look Nice,
    Thanks,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Making 4449 Whistle on Trainz 12 + Moving Number Boards Back?

I've been trying to make 4449's 1984 Whistles from heading back for Berkeley,
    Just one problem, when I try to make a new hornsound, the kuid is weird, and I can't change it. even though i've been trying to do all the steps, So help anyone?

Also, I want to move back the number boards on Daylightrain's GS-4 (with his permisson of course) But I don't know exactly how to, so help anybody on that too?
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast