Recent Blogs Posts

1. Galaxy Railways Big One Main Battery Car

I am wanting to know if anyone has the Main Battery Car for Big One from the show Galaxy Railways and if so can i get it from you?
  2. "Missing" Loco Stuck In Portal

Quote Originally Posted by RHKluckhohn View Post
    Hope someone has the answer to this, I'm tearing out what's left of my hair.

I ported the FDL Fond Du Lac Branch from 12 (61388) to T:ANE (90945) and have a clean conversion except for the consists in two portals. They contain <kuid:17894:1539> MILW SD40-2, which is faulty and unusable in T:ANE.

I removed the loco from the consists in 12 and it was no longer in the kuid list in config.txt before the port, yet after the port, there it still was in the portal consists.
  3. Here are the dependencies to the coaches in my last blog

this is what i am needing help in getting fixed as i do not know how to fix these issues.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big One Coach 2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	1525Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big One Coach.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	1526
  4. Am in need of volunteers to help fix a file

I need help in fixing a file i uploaded into my version of Trainz which is Trainz: A New Era. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big One.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	1523
  5. The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Quote Originally Posted by charlielima View Post
    Nice work, everyone.

Erik; Aww, VIA's The Canadian. Seen it many times pass my fire hall and always wished I could ride along. Someday maybe.
    Now you can form your PC, Sit back and enjoy the ride from Halifax to Truro in the Skyline.
Page 1 of 282 1231151101 ... LastLast