Recent Blogs Posts

1. FOR SESSION BUILDERS: Another Replaced Grade Crossing

Quote Originally Posted by RHKluckhohn View Post
    In addition, the Hickory Street CNW crossing by the Land O' Lakes mill has been replaced. The HP Trains crossing does not play well with TRC. Any of your trains starting ON the crossing should be moved to safety nearby in version 7 before you install version 8, and put back after.

I think I've done all I can on this route and the sessions. It'll be put on the DLS in the next day or two. Then I can go off to some quiet place and try to regain my sanity.

8B~b
  2. HELP WITH MODELS

I have some models that need to be inspected to determine if they are optimized for use in Trains22. These are 1910 Great Northern models that include a steam engine, rotary snow plow, passenger car, executive car and a mail car.

I am also seeking help with building the Cascade Route (from Spokane, Washington to Seattle, Washington) as it existed in the winter of 1910. I have the architectural models as well.

Any suggestions as to where I can find assistance is also appreciated. ...
  3. INTERCITY TRAM SERVICE ROUTE

Introducing Inter-City Tram Service

What's ICTS? It's a collection of small islands connected by bridges. A Tram Service has been build to service the citizens of these islands. All Tram contents created by me, including interactive Tram Passenger Services. Tram vehicles will be reskinned to represent the system. All Tram contents at the DLS, 183 pieces! Screenshots will be provided as each section is completed in detailed, below!

Lastly, the vast majority of buildings

Updated October 23rd, 2022 at 03:51 PM by ish6

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  4. Green Coast Studios Shut Down

I was looking for the Green Coast Studios Site, but when I typed in the Adress, all I got was a 404 page that said the page was not found. I have the guess that Green Coast Studios shut its doors after only a few years.  I could be wrong, but this is just a guess, but feel free to comment here.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Maine Railroads

Hello everyone, this is my first blog ever and hope that I entertain you with my endeavors. Putting small routes together is easy, large routes more difficult, but re-creating the Maine Central, Portland Terminal Co., and portions the Boston and Maine, Canadian National, Belfast and Moosehead Lake, Bangor and Aroostock, and Canadian Pacific Railroads is one that I have yet to see on the Download Station.
    I've been using Basemapz for tracing the tracks, and the starting point is about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast