Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by oknotsen
    Happy to read you are still alive and kicking!
    Hello O

Thank you, sir, for the kind words!
    U, and your family stay safe now!

Ish
    Happy to read you are still alive and kicking!
    Hello Everyone,

I have had serious health issues since early 2018, in that, I almsot kicked the bucket 2x; But hold on to your sockets, I'm here, feeling great, and i just purchased TRZ19 PL ED!

I just transferred my neverending route Marsz into TRZ19, and all of the marsz contents that's at the DLS as well as Don's. Ed, Ben (rrest in peace my dear friend), and Paulo! I'm not completely back yet, but I am taken baby-steps for now! I still have health issues: I go to dialysis 3x times a week, and my doctor said that I am suited for a kidney transplant, yet my blood results are not bad, but not good either. Also, 5-6 weeks I need eye injections, but my eyes are getting better, and hopefuly, with prayer, I would not need no more injections! My heart is getting stronger, and that's about it. Anyhow, back to the trainz world! Building stuff is out of the question for now. I lost all my skillz, and to reclaim those skills that would take some serious time; However, I can still work here and there on the Marsz route, and that's what I am planning to do for now!

As for TRZ19, looks promising, have not explore the sim yet! N3V did implemented one of my suggestions I made ages ago on distinguishing the routes, not bunch them all together, which makes it much more easier to find your own route in the driver/surveyor section!

Well, Colonists, that's it!
    Thanks for stopping by -- stay safe, healthy, wash hands, stay inside!

Ish
    Oh. I'm the original author, in the Suggestion Forum. I just stuck Zec's reply in my blog for future reference.

:B~)
    Pointer to the topic to avoid people starting the same discussion twice.
    Ummm.... The point being?

:B~)
    Here is a fun one I made:
    More people will see your posts if you post on the forums rather than the blog (click "forum" on the top to go there).

That being said, you can download Trainz and install it as many times as you want but you must use the same login information for that install.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Kawasaki Rolling Stock Mfg. Japan 1963 Cummins 400 HP Hydraulic Shunter ( TRS 2019 )
    Technically ES-64s (or 44s... they have the same exterior) but not bad.