Recent Blogs Posts

1. Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

Quote Originally Posted by hotgrove View Post

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lost all Routes

Looking for a solution to recover Routes on TR19, Build 110491 Platinum Plus Additions. I have tried to to recover the saved routes from backups saved on the external HDD's. That solution did not resolve the route issue. The Routes will show up in Driver/Surveyor, however once selected the software go immediately into Sessions. I can run a session and save it , but I can not open or turn a Session into a route. I have deleted and re-installed the Trainz Digital download and this problem still persist. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Durango-silverton

I have and love Trainz on my Ipadpro. Years ago I had trainz on windows. They had a realistic Durango-silverton Colorado narrow guage route. My son and family live there, and I have taken the actual route many times and I am willing to pay someone to construct one for Trainz for IOS. PLEASE consider. You can contact me at rkling@kentlaw.iit.edu. Thx
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I donít live in Australia 🤣

Hi there! Iím Noloplayz and Iíd like to explain a weird glitch with my trainz profile. It says I live in Australia but I donít! Hereís how this glitch happened. When I was creating my trainz account I was in trainz driver 2 placing down some trains in an Australian route. And for some reason my location was set to Australia! Weird glitch right? Btw this is my first time on the forums
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Question

Okay, where on the forum would somebody talk about podcasts?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 317 1231151101 ... LastLast