Recent Blogs Posts

1. REA delivery truck

Has anyone developed a Railway Express delivery truck?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. trainz 2009

can any one help,
    my version of trainz is 2009, i have loaded the trainz new era but i do not like it as much as trainz 2009. so i have removed it from my comptutor and reloaded 2009.the problem is when i go to the content to download items from the dls the page is blank where as before the whole content on the dls would be shown.
    what is the answer.
    cheers r l clarke
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Route Romania

Buy now Route Romania v2.0 for T:ANE ! Click on the image below !

TrainzPremiumRoutes has partially moved! You can now find our payware and freeware routes on the Romanian Train Simulator Portal - www.trainsim.ro
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How do i do free camera angles

I found Interface settings i tried to do free camera angles and i pressed sway and i tried again and again but it didn't work so is there a way, to find a setting for the free camera i press page up everytime but it zooms in I tried help me plz. if you read this How do yopu the free camera angles ? by Me
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So, what exactly am I up to these days?

I'm not really active with the Trainz community here but at the least I should post something once in a while. Currently I am no longer a user of Trainz iOS, or TS12. Currently, I am using T:ANE SP3, and that's it really. Currently I've been sort of off and on working on a trolley/light rail model train layout in T:ANE, which I call the 'Eastern City Street Railway Company'. I started work on it when I happened upon the EMM pre-made model railway tables on the DLS, and thought it would be fun to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 305 1231151101 ... LastLast